Gaylor Electric, Inc. was established after realizing the need for an electrical contractor to inspire to approach construction based on quality for open competition and free enterprise. Now it has been recognized as one of the best-performing national contractors in the construction Industry. Behind the success, there was a determination by this company to provide the most reliable services to the clients through the excellent performance of the employees as well as employees who were in consideration of getting the best salaries, benefits, and other facilities like education, training with best tools, etc. Employees can receive pay stubs, W2 statements, and benefits information via the Doculivery Payroll Portal.
How to Login?
- Go to the login page of Gaylor Electric on the Doculivery portal using this URL: www.Doculivery.com/gaylor.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
Now, you are on the portal’s dashboard and can view your documents, information, etc.
NB: Have you forgotten your Password? Then retrieve your Password by entering your User ID and clicking on the hyperlink “Forgotten Password?”
Log-in process for First time users:
- Go to the login page using www.Doculivery.com/gaylor.
- Enter your User ID. Your User ID is the five digits of your Employee ID.
- Enter your Initial Password. The initial Password is the last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Now, change your initial Password from the appearing password changing screen by entering the initial Password as an old one and creating the new one following the requirements.
- Then, answer five security questions selected from the drop-down menu. You must click on the Save button when answering the question.
- Finally, save all your provided information and credentials by clicking the Save Information button.
Set Up Electronic Delivery Option:
You have to set up your W2 Delivery option, and you will get a pop-up window.
- Click “Yes, opt me now!” to set up W2 Delivery.
- Click on the checkbox to agree with the terms and conditions of the system.
- Provide your SSN (Social Security Number) and Email address.
- You will be sent a validation code to your email address and submitted to validate. You can complete a bypass validation by clicking on the Bypass validation button while you cannot get access to your Gmail.
If you do not want to set it up now, click on “No, thanks.” Remember that you will not be able to receive your electric W2 until you set up your “W2 Delivery” option.
View Your Pay stubs: Click on the Pay Stubs tab from the dashboard. Here is a list of your present and previous pay stubs with pay date, begin date, and end date. You can view the pdf format of your pay stubs in detail with Earnings, Deductions, Taxes, Direct deposit, etc.
View your W2 statements: Once you have set up your W2 Delivery option, you can view and download your W2 reports from the W-2 option.
Disclaimer: The Gaylor Electric and the Gaylor Electric logo are the trademarks and copyrighted work of Gaylor Electric, Inc.
One thought on “Gaylor Electric Pay Stubs & W2 Statements”
How can I reset my account once this one had been blocked ?