Erlanger Health System is one of the best non-profitable multi-hospital health systems with a preeminent academic medical center where approximately 600k patients are providing health care with compassionate behavior per year. This organization is growing day by day following some core values like excellence in care, accountability in service, respectful behavior, leadership, nurturing, generosity, ethics, and recognition. The vision of this organization is to deliver the best services at the lowest cost and maintain success via modernization and prosperity. All the employees have associated with Erlanger Health System have an accessible URL: https://pshr-webemp-prd.erlanger.org/psp/ps/?cmd=login of PeopleSoft Employee Self Service (ESS) portal where they can receive the pay stubs and W2 Statements electronically as well as update personal and contact information. Here are also available benefits, employment information, and other payroll related information.
Sign in Process to the Portal:
- Go to the PeopleSoft Employee Self Service (ESS) portal sign-in page with a network-connected device like a computer or laptop using the accessible URL: https://pshr-webemp-prd.erlanger.org/psp/ps/?cmd=login. Please, do not try to use smartphones, because ESS does not support smartphones.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
Now you are on the home page of this Employee Self Service portal and can view or know about all documents and information.
First time or new user’s sign in process:
- Go to the portal login page using the accessible URL.
- Log in with providing your User ID and Password. Your User ID is your Employee ID and Initial Password is the last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) + 4 digits of your birth year.
- Change your Initial Password Following the Password requirements.
- Answer your security questions and make a note because these answers may need to verify your account in the future.
- Now you are able to get access to the portal and can enjoy different advantages. You can know about your payroll and compensation information as pay statements, PAL & EIB, updating W4, and setting up direct deposit. Besides, you can know about your benefits information, apply for Job Opening, and update your personal and contact information as present address, email, phone, and emergency contact.
W2 Statements: A paper copy of your W2 Statements will be sent to your home address every year on 31st January. If you need to update your home address due to changing location then you have to contact the Human Resource office. On the other hand, you can directly update from the Portal.
Disclaimer: The Erlanger and the Erlanger logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Erlanger Health System.