Gaylor Electric, Inc. was established with realizing the need for an electric contractor which can inspire to approach in construction based on quality for open competition and free enterprise. Now it has recognized as one of the best performing national contractors in the construction Industry. Behind the success, there was a determination by this company to provide the most reliable services to the clients by the excellent performance of the employees as well as employees were in the consideration of getting the best salaries, benefits, and other facilities like education, training with best tools, etc. Employees can receive the pay stubs, W2 statements and benefits information electrically via Doculivery Payroll Portal.
How to Login?
- Go to the log in page of Gaylor Electric on the Doculivery portal using this URL: www.Doculivery.com/gaylor.
- Enter your User ID.
- Enter your Password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
Now, you are on the dashboard of the portal and can view your documents, information etc.
NB: Have you forgotten your password? Then retrieve your password entering your User ID and clicking on the hyperlink “Forgotten Password?”
Log in process for the First time users:
- Go to the Log in page using www.Doculivery.com/gaylor.
- Enter your User ID. Your User ID is the 5 digits of your Employee ID.
- Enter your Initial Password. Initial Password is the last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number).
- Click on “Log In” button.
- Now, change your initial password from the appearing password changing screen with entering the initial password as old password and creating the new password following the requirements.
- Then, answer 5 security questions selecting from the drop down menu. Here, you have to click on save button at every time of answering question.
- Finally, save your all provided information and credentials with clicking on the Save Information button.
Set Up Electronic Delivery Option:
You have to set up your W2 Delivery option and you will get a pop up window.
- Click on “Yes, opt me now!” for setting up W2 Delivery.
- Click on the checkbox to agree with the terms and condition of the system.
- Provide your SSN (Social Security Number) and Email address.
- You will be sent a validation code to your email address and submit to validate. You can complete a bypass validation with clicking on Bypass validation button while you cannot get access to your Gmail.
If you do not want to set up now then click on “No, thanks”. Remember that you will not be able to receive your electric W2 till you set up your “W2 Delivery” option.
View Your Pay stubs: From the dashboard, Click on the Pay Stubs tab. Here is available a list of your present and previous pay stubs with pay date, begin date, end date. You can view the pdf format of your pay stubs in details with Earnings, Deductions, Taxes, Direct deposit etc.
View your W2 statements: Once you have set up your W2 Delivery option then you can view and download your W2 statements from the W-2 option.
Disclaimer: The Gaylor Electric and the Gaylor Electric logo are the registered trademark and copyrighted work of the Gaylor Electric, Inc.