There are specific purposes of creating the online payroll portals as keeping the calculation of the payments in digital ledger which is more transparent, quicker and user friendly. It can calculate automatically and store different information like benefits, personal information and other organizational information electronically. Realizing the benefits, Winn Dixie Stores, Inc. is using such kind of a payroll portal that is Southeastern Grocers internal portal because Winn Dixie is one of the subsidiary companies of Southeastern Grocers. The other subsidiary companies are BI-LO, Harveys Supermarket and Fresco y mas. They are serving the nation with different products like Grocery, Bakery, Dairy, Deli, Floral, Frozen Food, General Merchandise, Meat, Pharmacy, Produce, Seafood, Liquor etc. and became one of the largest supermarket chains in United States.
How to get access to Pay Stubs and W2 Statements?
- Visit the employee portal’s landing page through http://my.segrocers.com/
- There are two login links as Store Team Login for store employees and Support Center Login for corporate employees.
- Store employees can Login to this portal with Employee Number (Without Leading Zero) and Password. Corporate employees can Login with separate Username and Password.
- You will be provided your log in credentials by your employer or appropriate supervisor.
- Store employees can reset or retrieve the forgotten password with the link as Forgot Password? Click here from the Store Team Login page.
- After logging in the portal employees can view and print or download current and past pay stubs and w2 statements, view details about the benefits, maintain personal information and view the work schedule.
Help Line: If you face any trouble with logging in to the portal or w2 related problem then you can contact the HR Call Center at 1 855 473 6763.
W2 Statement Access for the Former Employees:
Former employees can receive their w2 statements via Paperless Employee Portal. As a former employee you can get access to your w2 statement with logging in to the Paperless Employee Portal or Creating a new account (If you did not create an account while you were an active employee).
How to Login?
Visiting the portal with this link https://www.paperlessemployee.com/seg, please log in with your User ID and Password for getting your w2 statements.
How to Create an Account?
- Visit the portal link and go to Create Account option.
- Provide your 11 digits of Employee ID (Including leading zero if your Employee ID contains).
- Provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Provide your Date of Birth as MMDDYYYY and then complete reCAPTCHA verification and click on Authenticate & Create Account button.
- Provide your personal information according to the requirements.
- Create your unique User ID and Password according to the requirements.
- Answer three security questions for security reason.
- Provide and verify your contact information.
- Select your electronic statement notification option and receiving option.
- Now, you can log in with your User ID and Password for getting your pay stubs and W2 statements. You can select from the dashboard what you want today as Pay Statements or Year-End Tax Statements.