There are specific purposes for creating online payroll portals as keeping the payments in a digital ledger, which is more transparent, quicker, and user-friendly. It can calculate automatically and electronically store different information like benefits, personal information, and other organizational information. Realizing the benefits, Winn Dixie Stores, Inc. is using such kind of a payroll portal that is Southeastern Grocer’s internal portal because Winn Dixie is one of the subsidiary companies of Southeastern Grocers. The other subsidiary companies are BI-LO, Harveys Supermarket, and Fresco y mas. They served the nation with different products like groceries, Bakery, Dairy, Deli, Floral, Frozen Food, General Merchandise, Meat, Pharmacy, Produce, seafood, seafood, Liquor, etc. It became one of the largest supermarket chains in the United States. Next, I will discuss how to access your pay stubs and w2s online.
How to get access to Pay Stubs and W2 Statements?
- Visit the employee portal’s landing page through http://my.segrocers.com/.
- There are two login links Store Team Login for store employees and Support Center Login for corporate employees.
- Store employees can log in to this portal with Employee Number (Without Leading Zero) and Password. Corporate employees can log in with separate Usernames and Passwords.
- You will be provided with your login credentials by your employer or appropriate supervisor.
- Can store employees reset or retrieve the forgotten password with the link as Forgot Password? Click here from the Store Team Login page.
- After logging in to the portal, employees can view and print or download current and past pay stubs and w2 statements, view details about the benefits, maintain personal information, and view the work schedule.
HelpLine: If you face any trouble logging in to the portal or w2 related problem, you can contact the HR Call Center at 1 855 473 6763.
W2 Statement Access for the Former Employees:
Former employees can receive their w2 statements via Paperless Employee Portal. As a former employee, you can access your w2 information by logging in to the Paperless Employee Portal or Creating a new account (If you did not create an account while you were an active employee).
How to Login?
Visiting the portal with this link https://www.paperlessemployee.com/seg, please log in with your User ID and Password to get your w2 statements.
How to Create an Account?
- Visit the portal link and go to the Create Account option.
- Provide your 11 digits of Employee ID (Including leading zero if your Employee ID contains).
- Provide your Social Security Number (SSN) or Social Insurance Number (SIN).
- Provide your Date of Birth as MMDDYYYY, complete reCAPTCHA verification, and click on the Authenticate & Create Account button.
- Provide your personal information according to the requirements.
- Create your unique User ID and Password according to the requirements.
- Answer three security questions for security reasons.
- Provide and verify your contact information.
- Select your electronic statement notification option and receiving option.
- Now, you can log in with your User ID and Password to get your pay stubs and W2 statements. You can select from the dashboard what you want today as Pay Statements or Year-End Tax Statements.
One thought on “Winn Dixie Pay Stubs & W2s”
Want to get 6 Months of paystubs