Fast food restaurant chain, Wendy’s is a subsidiary of “The Wendy’s Company” based in USA. There are almost 6500+ restaurants under a franchise agreement. Different franchises uses different payroll portals for their employees to manage and know about their pay statements and W-2 statements. Here I will discuss about different payroll portals of different franchises.
Primary Aim, LLC Pay Stubs & W2s
Primary Aim is a Wendy’s franchise. There are almost 70+ restaurants in different places like Ohio, West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Primary Aim uses ADP portal for the employees to know about benefits, maintain personal information, view their pay statements and W-2 statements etc.
Access process to ADP payroll portal
As a Primary Aim employee you can log in to this portal with your User ID and Password. If you forgot your User ID or password then you can recover it also from this portal. But first you have to complete following registration steps on this portal.
- As a Primary aim employee go to https://workforcenow.adp.com/workforcenow/login.
- Click on SIGN UP button.
- Enter Registration Passcode and click on Next button for next step. Collect your registration passcode from your Employer.
- Click Enter information option and input your First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last 4 digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate and reCAPTCHA verification and click on Continue. If you have a Capital One account then you can import and verify your information and for that click on Send verified info from capital one account option and sign in to capital one account.
- Now create your User ID and Password and click Next.
- Then you will be provided some security questions and you have select and answer three questions from drop down list.
- Read the terms and conditions and select I agree check box then click on Register button.
- At the end provide your valid and current contact information and activate contact devices with phone number and Email verification.
Now you can log in to this portal with your User ID and Password to view and print Pay statements and W-2 statements as well as maintain your personal information and other benefits.
Wendy’s FSMC Pay Stubs & W2s
Wendy’s FSMC uses Evolution payroll service portal offered by Performance HCM (Human Consulting Management) for the employees to get access to pay statements, W-2 statements, benefits and personal information in a secured way. You will get this portal URL on Wendy’s website or from your employer (https://performancepayroll.evolutionpayroll.com/ess#/login).
You can log in to this portal with username and password. But if you are a new user then you have to complete registration process. Besides you can recover your password (if you forgot) from I forgot my Password or Forgot password option.
- Go to portal URL: https://performancepayroll.evolutionpayroll.com/ess#/login
- Click on New User Registration.
- Set up your credentials according to screen instructions as Login Name, Password, Confirm Password and Provide Pay Information as Company Code (Know from your employer), SSN (Social Security Number), Check number (From your recent pay stub), Current Total Earnings and click on Register Me button.
- Finally, you will be asked some security questions and provide email address then click Save.
Now you can view your pay statements, W-2 statements and other information. And in future you will be able to log in with your Login Name/ User Name and Password.
Carolina Restaurant Group Pay Stubs & W2s
Carolina Restaurant Group’s employees have an accessible URL to UltiPro System. Employees can view/ print their pay statements, W-2 statements and manage their personal information as well as tax withholdings in this system after logging in with user name and password.
How to Login
Simply you can log in to this system with your user name and password but if you are a first time user then follow the following steps:
- Navigate to system URL: https://e31.ultipro.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fDefault.aspx%3fAlias%3dWendy178&Alias=Wendy178
- Enter user name and password. User name: First initial of your first name + last name + last 4 digits of your SSN. Password: Your Complete SSN (Social Security Number). Then click on Login button.
- After successfully logged in to this system you have to change your initial password and follow the requirements: (i) Password length: 8-24 character. (ii) Must contain minimum 2 upper case, 2 lower case, 2 numeric and 2 special characters. (iii) Case sensitive and no spaces or apostrophes are allowed.
If you forgot your password then you can regain it from Forgot your Password? Option below the log in portion.
NB: If you face any problem or any query is needed then you can contact through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tar Heel Capital Pay Stubs & W2s
Tar Heel Capital Corporation have a different accessible version URL of UltiPro Employee Self Service portal. Because they are also using UltiPro’s Employee Self Service portal for their employees. There are available Pay statements, W-2 statements for the employees and they can edit (if need) tax withholdings and other personal information.
Access to the portal
Portal URL for Tar Heel Capital employees is https://e13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Employees can get access to the portal with User name and Password.
- But for the first time users they have to log in with initial username and password. Employees have to know Initial User name and Password as well as any information or solution needed from the Tar Heel Help Center with Submit a request with proper information from the Employee menu of the website and the URL is http://www.tarheelcapital.com/employee-information/.
- After initial login users have to change initial password with proper requirements: (i) Password length: 8-24 character. (ii) Must contain minimum 2 upper case, 2 lower case, 2 numeric and 2 special characters. (iii) Case sensitive and no spaces or apostrophes are allowed.
- Now you have to answer some challenge questions for your security reason because you may need to change your password in future.
- Then employees can get access to the portal and can view/ print pay statements, W-2 statements and other payroll related information in Personal Ultipro Screen with clicking on every separate options.
Hoover Foods Pay Stubs & W2s
Hoover Foods, a franchise of Wendy’s Company is contracted with Paychex Inc. for taking payroll service for the employees. After getting access to mypaychex portal, being an employee of Hoover Foods you will be able to find out information about your pay stubs and W-2 statements. So, you have to go www.mypaychex.com and complete registration process.
Go to mypaychex portal using URL: www.mypaychex.com and click Register button.
Step 1: Complete Security Check and click OK.
Step 2: Select Human Resources Online from the drop down list and input Company ID: 0435 MA74, Username: Lower case First name initial+ Last name (If the system does not accept it then make it unique with adding 1 or 2 at the end of user name) & Password: Upper case First name initial + Last name + Last 4 digits of SSN. And click on Verify Account for validating your information.
Step 3: Input your personal information as First name, Last name, E-mail address, Date of birth & Last 4 digits of your SSN according to instructions on screen.
Step 4: Now create a unique username & password then select two security questions and answer properly besides select a security image also. For your user name and password follow on screen instructions properly.
Step 5: Click “Create Your MyPaychex Account” for saving all information and completing your Registration process.
Now you can log in to your MyPaychex account with your user name & password. For launching Paychex HR online website, you have to select Human Resources Online and image then you can view your pay statements and W-2 statements.
NB: You can make a call at (877) 281-6624, if you face any problem on Mypaychex portal.