The fast-food restaurant chain Wendy’s is a subsidiary of “The Wendy’s Company” based in the USA. There are almost 6500+ restaurants under a franchise agreement. Different franchises use different payroll portals to manage and know about their pay statements and W-2 statements. Here I will discuss various payroll portals of other franchises.
Primary Aim, LLC Pay Stubs & W2s
Primary Aim is a Wendy’s franchise. There are almost 70+ restaurants in different places like Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania. Primary Aim uses the ADP portal to know about benefits, maintain personal information, view their pay statements and W-2 statements, etc.
Access process to ADP payroll portal
As a Primary Aim employee, you can log in to this portal with your User ID and Password. If you forgot your User ID or password, then you can recover it also from this portal. But first, you have to complete the following registration steps on this portal.
- As the Primary aim, employees go to https://workforcenow.adp.com/workforcenow/login.
- Click on the SIGNUP button.
- Enter the Registration Passcode and click on the Next button for the next step. Collect your registration passcode from your Employer.
- Click the Enter information option and input your First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last four digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate, and reCAPTCHA verification and click on Continue. If you have a Capital One account, you can import and verify your information, and for that, click on Send verified info from the capital one account option and sign in to capital one account.
- Now create your User ID and Password and click Next.
- Then you will be provided some security questions, and you have to select and answer three questions from the drop-down list.
- Please read the terms and conditions and select I agree check box, then click on the Register button.
- In the end, provide your valid and current contact information and activate contact devices with phone numbers and Email verification.
Now you can log in to this portal with your User ID and Password to view and print pay statements and W-2 statements and maintain your personal information and other benefits.
Wendy’s FSMC Pay Stubs & W2s
Wendy’s FSMC uses the Evolution payroll service portal offered by Performance HCM (Human Consulting Management) to get access to pay statements, W-2 statements, benefits, and personal information securely. You will get this portal URL on Wendy’s website or from your employer (https://performancepayroll.evolutionpayroll.com/ess#/login).
You can log in to this portal with a username and password. But if you are a new user, then you have to complete the registration process. You can also recover your password (if you forgot) from I forgot my Password or Forgot password option.
- Go to portal URL: https://performancepayroll.evolutionpayroll.com/ess#/login
- Click on New User Registration.
- Set up your credentials according to screen instructions as Login Name, Password, Confirm Password and Provide Pay Information as Company Code (Know from your employer), SSN (Social Security Number), Check number (From your recent pay stub), Current Total Earnings and click on Register Me button.
- Finally, you will be asked some security questions and provide an email address, then click Save.
Now you can view your pay statements, W-2 statements, and other information. And in the future, you will be able to log in with your Login Name/ User Name and Password.
Carolina Restaurant Group Pay Stubs & W2s
Carolina Restaurant Group’s employees have an accessible URL to UltiPro System. Employees can view/ print their pay statements, W-2 statements, and manage their personal information and tax withholdings in this system after logging in with the user name and password.
How to Login
You can log in to this system with your user name and password but if you are a first time user, then follow the following steps:
- Navigate to system URL: https://e31.ultipro.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fDefault.aspx%3fAlias%3dWendy178&Alias=Wendy178
- Enter the user name and password. User name: First initial of your first name + last name + last four digits of your SSN. Password: Your Complete SSN (Social Security Number). Then click on the Login button.
- After successfully logged into this system, you have to change your initial password and follow the requirements: (i) Password length: 8-24 character. (ii) Must contain a minimum of 2 upper cases, two lower cases, two numeric, and two unforgettable characters. (iii) Case sensitive and no spaces or apostrophes are allowed.
If you forgot your password, then you can regain it from Forgot your Password? The option below the log in portion.
NB: If you face any problem or any query is needed, then you can contact through email: email@example.com
Tar Heel Capital Pay Stubs & W2s
Tar Heel Capital Corporation has a different accessible version URL of the UltiPro Employee Self Service portal. Because they are also using UltiPro’s Employee Self Service portal for their employees, there are available Pay statements, W-2 statements for the employees, and they can edit (if need) tax withholdings and other personal information.
Access to the portal
Portal URL for Tar Heel Capital employees is https://e13.ultipro.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2f
- Employees can get access to the portal with User name and Password.
- But for the first time users, they have to log in with an initial username and password. Employees have to know the Initial User name and Password and any information or solution needed from the Tar Heel Help Center with Submit a request with proper information from the website’s Employee menu, and the URL is http://www.tarheelcapital.com/employee-information/.
- After initial login, users have to change the initial password with proper requirements: (i) Password length: 8-24 character. (ii) Must contain a minimum of 2 upper cases, 2 lower cases, 2 numeric, and 2 special characters. (iii) Case sensitive and no spaces or apostrophes are allowed.
- Now you have to answer some challenge questions for your security reason because you may need to change your password in the fit employees can then can get access to the portal can view/ print pay statements, W-2 statements, and other payroll-related information in Personal Ultipro Screen by clicking on every separate option.
Hoover Foods Pay Stubs & W2s
Hoover Foods, a franchisee of Wendy’s Company, is contracted with Paychex Inc. for taking payroll service for the employees. After getting access to mypaychex portal, being an employee of Hoover Foods, you will be able to find out information about your pay stubs and W-2 statements. So, you have to go to www.mypaychex.com and complete the registration process.
Go to mypaychex portal using URL: www.mypaychex.com and click the Register button.
Step 1: Complete Security Check and click OK.
Step 2: Select Human Resources Online from the drop-down list and input Company ID: 0435 MA74, Username: Lower case First name initial+ Last name (If the system does not accept it, then make it unique by adding 1 or 2 at the end of user name) & Password: Upper case First name initial + Last name + Last four digits of SSN. And click on Verify Account for validating your information.
Step 3: Input your personal information as First name, Last name, E-mail address, Date of birth & Last 4 digits of your SSN according to instructions on the screen.
Step 4: Now create a unique username & password, select two security questions, and answer properly besides selecting a security image. For your user name and password, follow on-screen instructions properly.
Step 5: Click “Create Your MyPaychex Account” to save all information and complete your registration process.
Now you can log in to your MyPaychex account with your user name & password. For launching Paychex HR online website, you have to select Human Resources Online and image, and then you can view your pay statements and W-2 statements.
NB: You can make a call at (877) 281-6624 if you face any problem on the Mypaychex portal.