Surge Staffing’s employees can be connected with the Avionte employee web portal through a specific accessible way for Paychecks and W2 statements in several different ways. There is needed a company code to connect where company code is a three-character identifier and that can identify employees’ accounts under a specific company. You can get your company code from your employer or as a Surge Staffing employee you can get your access link from the Surge Staffing website below of the home page from the “Get your W2” option.
When you will click on this option you will navigate to a new page and from there you have to click on the portal under the W2 Download option and you will navigate to another page. Here you will get a “Log in” option and click on it. Now it will open a new window and you will get your portal login page.
How to connect with portal
First, know your user name and password from your employer or HR coordinator. Then go to the web portal’ Login page link https://ifc.aviontego.com/portals/login and log in to this portal with providing your login credentials like user name and password.
If you cannot access to your account then then follow following steps:
- Click on “Can’t access account?”
- Provide proper information according to your situation.
- If you forget your password then input your user name on the definite field and click on the Submit button. Then follow on-screen instructions properly.
- If you forget your user name then provide your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number (SSN), and click on the Submit button. Then follow on-screen instructions properly and provide further information if needed.
- After all, if you failed to get accessed into the portal then contact your employer or HR coordinator.
You will find your all pay statements from beginning to present in the Paychecks option under the Pay History section. You can select how much pay statements you want to view in a single page from the top right corner of the screen using the drop-down menu under the Rows per page option. Here you can view check number, check date, gross, taxes, deductions, Net amount, direct deposit, etc. You can explore more information about a paycheck clicking on a check number under the check# column.
You can also get your W-2 statements under the Pay history section. You can view and print your W-2 statements from here by clicking on Print. But for this, you have to configure on actually how you want to get. You can set up as receive a hard copy of your W-2 statements in your mail or electronically in your employee portal under the Pay history option from the eDocuments section or admin portal configuration. In the eDocuments section you can set up with completing a W-2 consent form or with admin portal configuration you have to answer an employee interview question as “yes” for “Electronic W-2”.