Surge Staffing’s employees can be connected with Avionte employee web portal through a specific accessible way for Pay checks and W2 statements among several different ways. There is needed a company code to connect where company code is a three character identifier and that can identify employees account under a specific company. You can get your company code from your employer or as a Surge Staffing employee you can get your access link from the Surge Staffing website at below of the home page from “Get your W2” option.
When you will click on this option you will navigate to a new page and from there you have to click on portal under W2 Download option and you will navigate to another page. Here you will get a “Log in” option and click on it. Now it will open a new window and you will get your portal log in page.
How to connect with portal
First, know your user name and password from your employer or HR coordinator. Then go to web portal’ Log in page link https://ifc.aviontego.com/portals/login and log in to this portal with providing your log in credentials as user name and password.
If you cannot access to your account then then follow following steps:
- Click on “Can’t access account?”
- Provide proper information according to your situation.
- If you forget your password then input your user name on the definite field and click on Submit button. Then follow on screen instructions properly.
- If you forget your user name then provide your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Last 4 digit of your Social Security Number (SSN) and click on Submit button. Then follow on screen instructions properly and provide further information if needed.
- After all if you failed to get accessed in to the portal then contact with your employer or HR coordinator.
You will find your all pay statements from beginning to present in Paychecks option under Pay History section. You can select how much pay statements you want to view in a single page from the top right corner of the screen using drop down menu under Rows per page option. Here you can view check number, check date, gross, taxes, deductions, Net amount, direct deposit etc. You can explore more information about a pay check clicking on a check number under check# column.
You can also get your W-2 statements under Pay history section. You can view and print your W-2 statements from here with clicking on Print. But for this you have to configure on actually how you want to get. You can set up as receive a hard copy of your W-2 statements in your mail or electronically in your employee portal under Pay history option from eDocuments section or admin portal configuration. In eDocuments section you can set up with completing a W-2 consent form or with admin portal configuration you have to answer an employee interview question as “yes” for “Electronic W-2”.