Most companies’ employees like to get their pay stubs, W-2 statements, and other payment and tax-related documents online. Starbucks also provides an online advantage for the employees to get those documents in detail. Employees can access MPI (My Partner Info), and they can know their pay statements, with working hours for a regular salary, additional compensation, and other payment information. For learning about W-2 reports, employees are allowed to get access the ADP payroll portal. Employees can contact their W-2 statements electronically and download them from the ADP portal by selecting to go paperless to download them around the 25th of January.
How to get access to MPI
- Navigate to Starbucks My Partner Info login page. That link is https://mypartnerinfo-ext.starbucks.com/partnerportal.
- You can log in to this portal with your Partner Number and Password. But suppose you are a first-time user. In that case, you have to set up a password from Forgot Your Password / First Time User option located on the right portion of the login section, and you will need your Partner Number, SSN (Social Security Number), and date of birth for setting up your Password.
- You can log in to the portal with your Partner Number & Password and enable or select Pay And Time Off > Electronic Payment.
- Now you can view or print your pay statements from the See Your Paystub option on the right column.
For any help or information, you are allowed to make a call to the Partner Contact Center at 206-318-6800, 1-866-504-7368, or within SSC dial 86800.
How to get access to the ADP portal
You can log in to the ADP portal with your old User ID and Password to get your W-2 statements, but if you are a new user, you have to gain access through the following registration process:
- Navigate to the ADP login page at https://my.adp.com
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button and provide the Registration code or passcode: Starbucks-digitalw2 for navigating to the next step.
- Now follow the Enter information option and provide First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last four digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate, reCAPTCHA verification, and click on Continue. Otherwise, you can import and verify your information if you have a Capital One account by clicking on Send verified info from the capital one account option and sign in to your capital one account.
- In this step, create your unique User ID and Set your Password.
- By clicking the Next button, you will be provided some security questions, and you have to select and answer three security questions for your future security.
- You will be prompted to read the terms and conditions and select I agree on the checkbox.
- By clicking on the Register button, you will complete the registration process.
- In the end, provide contact information and activate contact devices with phone numbers and Email verification.
Get your W-2 statements by selecting “W2 Service” and then the “Go paperless” option. You can view or print your W-2 reports from here.