Most of the employees of different companies likes to get their pay stubs, W-2 statements as well as other payment and tax related documents via online. Starbucks also provides online advantage for the employees to get those documents in details. Employees can get access to MPI (My Partner Info) and can know about their pay statements in details with working hour for regular salary, additional compensation and other information about payment. For knowing about W-2 statements employees are allowed to get access to ADP payroll portal. Employees can get their W-2 statements electronically and able to download it from the ADP portal with selecting to go paperless for download it around 25th January.
How to get access in to MPI
- Navigate to Starbucks My Partner Info login page. That link is https://mypartnerinfo-ext.starbucks.com/partnerportal
- You can log in to this portal with your Partner Number and Password. But if you are a first time user then you have to set up a password from Forgot Your Password / First Time User option located on right portion of log in section and you will need your Partner Number, SSN (Social Security Number) and date of birth for setting up your Password.
- Now you can log in to the portal with your Partner Number & Password and make enable or select Pay And Time Off > Electronic Payment.
- Now you can view or print your pay statements from See Your Paystub option located on the right column.
*** For any kind of help or information you are allowed to make a call to Partner Contact Center at 206-318-6800, 1-866-504-7368 or within SSC dial 86800.
How to get access to ADP portal
You can log in to ADP portal with your old User ID and Password for getting your W-2 statements but if you are a new user, you have to get access through following registration process:
- Navigate to ADP login page at https://my.adp.com
- Click on the REGISTER NOW button and provide Registration code or passcode: starbucks-digitalw2 for navigating to next step.
- Now follow Enter information option and provide First Name, Last Name, Employee ID, Last 4 digits of SSN / EIN / ITIN, Birthdate, reCAPTCHA verification and click on Continue. Otherwise, you can import and verify your information if you have a Capital One account with clicking on Send verified info from capital one account option and sign in to capital one account.
- In this step create your unique User ID and Set Password.
- With clicking Next button you will be provided some security questions and you have select and answer 3 security questions for your future security.
- You will be prompted to read the terms and conditions and select I agree check box.
- With clicking on Register button you will complete registration process.
- At the end provide contact information and activate contact devices with phone number and Email verification.
Now get your W-2 statements with selecting “W2 Service” and then “Go paperless” option. You can view or print your W-2 statements from here.