Dear full-time and part-time team members of Walgreens family and all subsidiaries associates, welcome to my present article. Here is the information you need to access your payroll information online. If you have already E-signed, do not take any action again. If you do not have elected the electronic delivery options, Walgreens will mail 2018 W-2 wages and tax statements no later than January 31st, 2019 as required by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). According to payroll office, W-2s will be mailed to the address on file (If you wish to update your mailing address please contact with your manager at your store or corporate office) and you must be allow a week time for your W-2 to arrive via US mail service.
Walgreens associates may access their pay statement and Form W-2 online using the myHR website. However you must have Authenticator ID and password to access this website. If you do not have the Authenticator ID and password, you need to contact with your manager or ID administrator at your store or corporate office.
Access your Pay Stubs
- Log into the myHR website at http://employee.walgreens.com with your Authenticator ID and password.
- Select the About Me tab from your Home Screen.
- Click on Payroll under About Me menu.
- To view your pay stubs click on Paycheks and enter your personal Key. Then you will see a list of pay statement. You can view any of them and printed if off.
- To view your tax statements click on Taxes under Payroll.
- Select Online W2 and enter your Personal Key.
- Now you can view your yea-end tax statement and printed it off.
Former Employees: You have only 45 days of accessibility to myHR website after your employment at Walgreens. You can download your document during this period. After 45 day, contact with your former manager where you worked.
Need Help! You can call to the payroll department at 1-847-527-5370 or email at W2Taxing@walgreens.com