Information regarding pay statements, tax withholding, open enrollment, year-end tax statements, employment verification, and other resources for CVS Health and Minute Clinic colleagues. Below is a brief discussion of how to enroll or change your benefit elections, access payroll information through myHR.CVS.com, access your W-2 statement online through the Tax Form Management website, and create a salary key online or verify your employment.
Get access to Myhr.CVS.com.
As a CVS Health or Minute Clinic employee, you can log into the Myhr.CVS.com portal, where you will be able to choose benefits packages, enroll or make changes to your current benefits elections during the open enrollment, and also access and make a change to your payroll information- (access pay statements, view and make a change to direct deposit information and tax withholding information). Viewing your pay stub on myHR.CVS.com depends on where you work and your selections. You can also access your pay statement by calling 1-888-MY-HR-CVS. Here is how to access your MyHr.CVS.com account.
- Go to myHR.cvs.com
- Choose the option for Current CVS Health and Minute Clinic Colleagues. Click on the Log On button.
- Enter your Login User name and password. [HINT: if you are a store employee, use your seven digits Employee ID, and the password is the same password you use to log in CVSLEARNet, exact as the myHR portal login password for distribution center employees, clear as the Federated login password for Minute Clinic employees and others employees can use their network user ID and password.
- If you have forgotten your user ID or password, go to https://mypassword.cvs.com/ or call the IT service contact center at 1-855-280-4872.
- If you are a former CVS colleague, select “Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues” and log in with your user ID and password. You can also create an account if you are new to the system.
- If you wish to change your benefits elections, click on the Open Enrollment button.
- To view your pay statement or make a change to tax withholding, click on the “Compensation and Taxes” link.
Get access to Mytaxform.com.
You are accessing the W2 statement online, depending on your selections. According to the CVS payroll office, The Tax Form Management, a TALX Corporation service, has been selected to distribute tax Forms. But you have to consent for electronic delivery to access your year-end tax statements online. You will be required the following information to access The Tax Form Management web portal-
- Web address: www.mytaxform.com
- CVS Employer ID: 10259
- Social Security Number
CVS Health uses The Work Number, a TALX Corporation service, to provide automated employment and income verification for current and former colleagues. To create a salary key or verify your employment, go to www.theworknumber.com and select the Employees from the service options. You will be asking for the following information-
CVS Employer code: 10259
Your social security number.