Information regarding pay statement, tax withholding, open enrollment, year-end tax statements, employment verification, and other resources for CVS health and Minute Clinic colleagues. Below is a brief discussion of how to enroll or make change your benefit elections, access payroll information through myHR.CVS.com, how to access your W-2 statement online through the Tax Form Management website, and how to create a salary key online or verify your employment.
Get access to Myhr.CVS.com
As a CVS Health or Minute Clinic employee, you can log into the Myhr.CVS.com portal where you will be able to choose benefits packages, enroll or make changes to your current benefits elections during the open enrollment, and also access and make a change to your payroll information- (access pay statements, view and make a change to direct deposit information and tax withholding information). Please Note, viewing your pay stub on myHR.CVS.com are depending on where you’re Work and what selections you have made. You can also access your pay statement by calling at 1-888-MY-HR-CVS. Here is how to access your MyHr.CVS.com account.
- Go to myHR.cvs.com
- Choose the option for Current CVS Health and Minute Clinic Colleagues. Click on the Log On button.
- Enter your Login User name and password. [HINT: if you are a store employee, use your 7 digits Employee ID and the password is the same password you use to log in CVSLEARNet, same of myHR portal login password for distribution center employees, same of Federated login password for Minute Clinic employees and others employees can use their network user ID and password.
- If you have forgotten your user ID or password, go to https://mypassword.cvs.com/ or call the IT service contact center at 1-855-280-4872.
- If you are a former CVS colleague, then select “Former CVS Health and Former MinuteClinic Colleagues” and log in with your user ID and password. You can also create an account if you are new to the system.
- If you wish to make a change of your benefits elections then click on the Open Enrollment button.
- To view your pay statement or make a change to tax withholding click on the “Compensation and Taxes” link.
Get access to Mytaxform.com
Accessing the W2 statement online depending on what selections you have made. According to the CVS payroll office, The Tax Form Management a service TALX Corporation has been selected to distribute tax Form. But you have to consent for electronic delivery to access online of your year-end tax statements. You will be required the following information to access The Tax Form Management web portal-
- Web address: www.mytaxform.com
- CVS Employer ID: 10259
- Social Security Number
CVS Health uses The Work Number a service of TALX Corporation to provide automated employment and income verification for current and former colleagues. To create a salary key or verify your employment go to www.theworknumber.com and select the Employees from the service options. You will be asking the following information-
CVS Employer code: 10259
Your social security number.