HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, Sierra Trading Post, Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls, and TK Maxx are the banner of TJX Company. So don’t worry, if you are working in any stores of TJX in the USA and Canada you will access Oracle MSS-LSD powered by Ultipro from the worksite and home computer. If you would like to go paperless, then you can log into the ADP portal to obtain earning summery. On the other hand, you will also access your year-end tax statement online from a third party website called Paperless Employee. We are encouraging you to sign up for the electronic delivery of the year-end tax statement. Because when you will be no longer with TJX or relocate to another state, then it will not be mail to your present address.
Pay Statements- Access ADP:
If you are new to the ADP system, there are two ways to registering in Oracle. Automatic registration and self-registration. If you are already registered by your IT manager, don’t need to self-registration, you use the user ID (first initial of First Name, Last Name@TJX) and temporary password (you’ve to change the temporary password during initial login- Passwords must be at least 8 characters long and must contain at least 1 letter and 1 number. Passwords are case sensitive. It is recommended that passwords be 12 or more characters and contains a mix of upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and special characters) to access the ADP system. Not year registered by IT, you can request for automatic registration to IT or complete the self-registration process. For self-registration follow the following steps-
To access the ADP application, go to my.adp.com and login with your user ID and password.
If you are a first-time user, click on “REGISTER NOW” and enter your Registration passcode.
From there, you will be prompted to enter some personal information to verify the account you are attempting to access and to validate your identity.
Once you have successfully verified your identity, you will be assigned a system-generated user ID and will be required to create a password if you have not already done so.
You may also be asked for real-time OTP and security questions. Once you have successfully completed this process, make sure to remember your user ID and password- you will need it to log in next time.
W2s- Access Paperless Employee:
- Go to the Paperless Employee web portal for TJX associates at www.paperlessemployee.com/tjx
- Log in with your user ID and password if available. Do not have, click the Create Account button.
- Authenticate your identity with AIN, SSN, and DOB. If you are Canadian associates you can use SIN.
- Create a user ID and password
- Choose and provide the answer to password recovery questions.
- Enter your contact information. And set up the Notification option.
- Select the “Yes” to receive your W-2s electronically and check out the notification box.
- For more information call the HR Xpress at 1-888-627-6299.
- Go to www.mytjx.com
- Click on “Click here if you are an associate”.
- Click on the second link “If you do not have an Oracle User ID and password, Click Here” under U.S. Associates. Already have, then click on the first link. If you are Canadian associates then choose the Canadian Associates.
- In the next screen, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and SSN as displayed in your payslip. Click on Next.
- Enter a user name of your choice and create a password and click on Next.
- Click on the Submit button. You will see confirmation messages in the next screen.
- If you have any problem or forget your password, call at 1-888-444-4848 to reset your password.
TJX U.S. Service Desk- (866) 573-3233