HomeGoods, TJ Maxx, Sierra Trading Post, Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls and TK Maxx are the banner of TJX Company. So don’t worry, if you are working in any stores of TJX in the USA and Canada you will be access Oracle MSS-LSD powered by Ultipro from work site and home computer. If you would like to go paperless, then you can log into the Oracle MSS-LSD portal to obtain your earning summery. On the other hand, you will also be access your year-end tax statement online from a third party website called Paperless Employee. We are encouraging you to sign up for electronic delivery of year-end tax statement. Because when you will be no longer with TJX or relocate to another state, then it will not be mail to your present address.
If you are new to the Oracle system, there are two ways to registering in Oracle. Automatic registration and self-registration. If you are already registered by your IT manager, don’t need to self-registration, you use the user ID and temporary password to access the Oracle system. Not year registered by IT, you can request for automatic registration to IT or complete the self-registration process. For self registration follow the following steps-
- Go to www.mytjx.com
- Click on “Click here if you are an associate”.
- Click on the second link “If you do not have an Oracle User ID and password, Click Here” under U.S. Associates. Already have,then click on first link. If you are Canadian associates then choose the Canadian Associates.
- In the next screen, enter your first name, last name, date of birth and SSN as displayed in your pay slip. Click on Next.
- Enter a user name of your choice and create a password and click on Next.
- Click on Submit button. You will see a conformation messages in the next screen.
- If you have any problem or forget your password,call at 1-888-444-4848 for reset your password.
Access Paperless Employee:
- Go to the Paperless Employee web portal for TJX associates at www.paperlessemployee.com/tjx
- Login with your user ID and password if available. Do not have, click Create Account button.
- Authenticate your identity with AIN, SSN and DOB. If you are Canadian associates you can use SIN.
- Create a user ID and password
- Choose and provide answer for password recovery questions.
- Enter your contact information. And setup Notification option.
- Select the “Yes” to receive your W-2s electronically and check out the notification box.
- For more information call the HR Xpress at1-888-627-6299.