HomeGoods, T.J. Maxx, Sierra Trading Post, Winners, HomeSense, Marshalls, and T.K. Maxx, are the banner of TJX Company. So don’t worry. If you are working in any stores of TJX in the USA and Canada, you will access Oracle MSS-LSD powered by Ultipro from the worksite and home computer. If you want to go paperless, you can log into the ADP portal to obtain an earning summary (pay stubs). On the other hand, you will also access your year-end tax statement online from a third-party website called Paperless Employee. We encourage you to sign up for the electronic delivery of the year-end tax statement. Because when you are no longer with TJX or relocate to another state, it will not be mailed to your present address.
Pay Statements- Access ADP:
If you are new to the ADP system, there are two ways to register in Oracle. Automatic registration and self-registration. If your I.T. manager already notes you, you don’t need to self-registration. You use the user I.D. (first initial of First Name, Last Name@TJX) and temporary password (you’ve to change the temporary password during initial login- Passwords must be at least eight characters long and contain at least one letter and 1 number. Passwords are case-sensitive. It is recommended that passwords be 12 or more characters and includes a mix of upper- and lowercase letters, numbers, and special symbols) to access the ADP system. Not year registered by I.T., you can request automatic registration to I.T. or complete the self-registration process. For self-registration, follow the following steps-
To access the ADP application, go to my.adp.com and log in with your user I.D. and password.
If you are a first-time user, click “REGISTER NOW” and enter your Registration passcode.
From there, you will be prompted to enter personal information to verify the account you are attempting to access and validate your identity.
Once you have successfully verified your identity, you will be assigned a system-generated user I.D. and will be required to create a password if you have not already done so.
You may also be asked for real-time OTP and security questions. Once you have completed this process, remember your user I.D. and password- you will need it to log in next time.
W2s- Access Paperless Employee:
- Go to the Paperless Employee web portal for TJX associates at www.paperlessemployee.com/tjx.
- Log in with your user I.D. and password if available. Do not have one, click the Create Account button.
- Authenticate your identity with AIN, SSN, and DOB. If you are a Canadian associate, you can use SIN.
- Create a user I.D. and password
- Choose and provide the answer to password recovery questions.
- Enter your contact information. And set up the Notification option.
- Select the “Yes” to receive your W-2s electronically and check out the notification box.
- For more information, call the H.R. Xpress at 1-888-627-6299.
- Go to www.mytjx.com
- Click on “Click here if you are an associate.”
- Click on the second link, “If you do not have an Oracle User ID and password, Click Here,” under U.S. Associates. Already have, then click on the first link. If you are a Canadian associate, then choose the Canadian associate.
- On the next screen, enter your first name, last name, date of birth, and SSN, as displayed on your payslip. Click on Next.
- Enter a username of your choice and create a password and click on Next.
- Click on the Submit button. You will see confirmation messages on the next screen.
- If you have any problem or forget your password, call 1-888-444-4848 to reset your password.
TJX U.S. Service Desk- (866) 573-3233