Current Speedway Employee: The ADP self-service portal allows you to access and view your pay stubs and year-end tax statement online. You must register as an ADP user if you are a new employee. But you must wait until your first pay date has passed before you can write to use ADP. During registration, you will be assigned a user ID and need to establish a password of your choice. This article is intended to help you access with step by step information on the ADP portal to view your Pay Stubs and W2s online. If you are a former employee and don’t have access to the ADP portal, your W2 will be mailed to your home address on or before 31 January. For reprint, contact the Speedway payroll office and call the employee service center at 888-225-5735 for help.
Before You Begin: You need to have the following information.
1. Most recent pay stubs
2. Speedway registration passcode for ADP
3. An email address, phone number
4. Social Security Number (SSN)
If you are ready Login or register, follow the following steps.
1. Open your browser and go to the Speedway ADP portal address (see Reference)
2. login with your user ID and password. If you are new to ADP self-service, click First Time User. REGISTER NOW.
3. Enter your Registration passcode to find your record at the ADP server. Your payroll office publishes the registration passcode. Click Next.
4. Enter your name, SSN, and DOB to verify your identity. Click Next.
5. Enter your contact information and click Next.
6. Active your email address with a verification code. See your email.
7. Choose and answer the three security questions. Click Next.
8. Now, you will be assigned a user ID and need to create a password. Click Next.
9. Review your entered information and click Submit.
10. A confirmation page will show next.
11. Now, the ADP portal is ready to use. Therefore, On the confirmation page, click on Login to use ADP.
12. If you still have difficulty, contact your employee service at 888-225-5735 and select option 4 for further information.