How to Access Aramark Pay Stubs and W2s Online?
Aramark has implemented an Ultipro self-service portal to manage information related to payroll. Therefore all employees may now log in to Ultipro to view and print the following documents. Pay Stubs: Your pay stubs will be available in the Ultipro system, and pay stubs are updated on each pay week’s Thursday. View and print current pay stubs and all pay stubs from history. W2s: Current year’s W2 forms will be available on the last week of the following January and maintained on the Ultipro portal for a rolling three years. Therefore you access this portal for at least three years even if you leave your job at Aramark. Direct Deposit: You will also manage and update your direct deposit account. Personal information: you can make a change to your phone number, email address, and emergency contacts.
Note: Do not try to access your current pay statement and tax statements from MyADP. You can visit the MyADP portal to access your pay statements and tax statements from 2014-2017 only.
To log in to Ultipro self-service portal, visit the Reference suggested Ultipro web link. And login with your user ID and password. If you are a new user, follow the instruction below for logging in for the first time. According to your payroll office, everyone has been provided with a login user ID and password to access the Ultipro web portal.
- Open a browser and go to https://aramarksso.ultipro.com/. Former employees (https://aramark.ultipro.com/Login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%252f)
- Enter your initial username and password. Initial logons use the Employee ID with a leading zero as username and date of birth (first month, then day, then year) as a password (image 1).
- Upon the first-time login, you will be required to change the default password. To change your default password first enter your default password and create a new password. Your new password must be different from the default or temporary password. It must meet the minimum password requirements (8-50 characters in length, two letters including lowercase and an uppercase, one number, and special characters. Click on OK. (Image-2).
- In the next steps, you will be required to select and answer three security questions. Click on Continue. (Image-3).
- Select an email and click on Continue.
- Once complete, you are ready to access the My Pay (Ultipro web portal). Keep in mind, that you must use the same username and password you created to log in next time.
- Click on MENU then MYSELF to access the availed service for you. Personal, My Company, Jobs, Pay and Documents sub-menu, Pay Statement, and tax statement is located under Pay. (Image-4).
View Pay Stubs:
Click on the “Current Pay Statements” tab to view the most recent pay stub. If you are looking for historical pay stubs, click on “Pay History” and select a date to view, download, or print. You can also download the multiple pay stub (up to 30) by choosing the pay date box. To download, click on the download icon or click on the printer icon to print it out.
View W2 statements:
If you do not consent to receive your W2 statement online, you will receive a paper copy via US standard postal service. Once consented, you can download or directly send it to the Intuit TurboTax system in the following way-
Click on the “W-2” tab from the Pay sub MENU, select Tax Year and, click on Search. Now click on Year link then the tax statement will be displayed. If you would like to submit through Turbotax, click on the Intuit TurboTax button and import your W2 statement. To download or print it out, click on the Print icon, then you can save it as a PDF file or print it out.
If you still need assistance, please do not leave without a comment. You can contact payroll at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1.800.729.5432.