Aramark has implemented an Ultipro self-service portal to manage information that related to payroll. Therefore all employees may now log in to the Ultipro to view and print following documents. Pay Stubs: Your pay stubs will be available in Ultipro system and pay stubs is updated the Thursday of each pay week. View and print current pay stubs and all pay stubs from history. W2s: Current year’s W2 forms will be available on last week of following January and maintained on the Ultipro portal for a rolling three years. Therefore you access this portal at least 3 years even if you leave your job from Aramark. Direct Deposit: You will also manage and update your direct deposit account. Personal information: you can make change to your phone number, email address and emergency contacts.
Note: Do not try to access your current pay statement and tax statements from MyADP. You can visit the MyADP portal to access your pay statements and tax statements from 2014-2017 only.
To login into Ultipro self-service portal, visit the Reference suggested Ultipro web link. And login with your user ID and password. If you are new user, follow the instruction below for logging in for the first time. According to your payroll office, everyone has been provided with a login user ID and password to access Ultipro web portal.
- Open a browser and go to https://aramark.ultipro.com
- Enter your initial username and password. Initial logons use the Employee ID with a leading zero as username and date of birth (first month, then day, then year) as password (image 1).
- Upon first time login, you will be required to change default password. To change your default password at first enter your default password and create a new password. Your new password must be difference from the default or temporary password and must meet the minimum password requirements (8-50 characters in length, two letters including a lowercase and an uppercase, one number and a special characters. Click on OK. (Image-2).
- In the next steps you will be required to select and provide answer to 3 security questions. Click on Continue. (Image-3).
- Select an email click on Continue.
- Once complete you are ready to access the My Pay (Ultipro web portal). Keep in mind, you must use the same username and password that you created to login next time.
- Click on MENU then MYSELF to access availed service for you. There are Personal, My Company, Jobs, Pay and Documents sub menu, Pay Statement and tax statement are located under Pay. (Image-4).
View Pay Stubs:
Click on “Current Pay Statements” tab to view the most recent pay stub. If you are locking for historical pay stubs, click on “Pay History” and select a date to view, download or print. You can also download the multiple pay stub (up to 30) by selecting the pay date box. To download click on download icon or click on printer icon to print out.
View W2 statements:
If you do not consent to receive your W2 statement online, you will receive a paper copy via US standard postal service. Once consented, you can download or directly send to the Intuit turbotax system in the following way-
Click on “W-2” tab from the Pay sub MENU, select Tax Year and click on Search. Now click on Year link then the tax statement will be displayed. If you would like submit through Turbotax click on the Intuit TurboTax button and import your W2 statement. To download or print out click on Print icon then you can save as PDF file or print it out.
If you still need assistance, please do not left without comment. You can contact payroll at email@example.com or call at 1.800.729.5432.