Select Staffing Pay Stubs & W2s Online
Select Staffing is a workforce specialist company in the USA. I hope that you will enjoy your job with Select or it associates. The present article will discover how to access pay stubs and W2s online of Select Staffing, Select Truckers Plus, Select Medical Staffing, Remedy Intelligent Staffing, RemX Financial Staffing, RemX IT Staffing, RemX OfficeStaff, RemX Engineering, RemX Scientific, RemX Search & Placement, and Westaff. However, if you are a folk of them, now you can access your pay information (also known as Paystub) online, phone or via the Email. This is nothing hard for existing folks but for the new folks it is too much hard. On the other hand, in accordance of Federal law, your w2s must be postmarked by 31st January of each year to your home address as posted in the Payroll System. If you changed your address, you must have contacted with your local office before 31st December. You may also access your w2 via the paperless employee associates portal where you view your previous year’s w2s over the internet. The paperless employee portal will allow you to immediately access your W2.
Access Pay Stubs
Select has been connected with Comdata. With Comdata, you will have immediate access to Comdata card holder portal to view and print your current pay stub. Let’s go if you are new folks.
1. Simply go to Comdata (iConnect Data) web portal (see Resource)
2. If you have previously registered login with your username and password.
3. If this is your first time in to the Comdata card holder portal, click on “Click Here to Register” button or link.
4. Enter your Card Number and Activation code. Card number are printed on the Pay card or use temporary card number and an activation code is provided by your payroll office. Click Next.
5. Create your account profile: create a username of your choice, enter a valid email address, establish your password and select a security question with answer. Click on Submit to complete registration process.
6. If you are with temporary card number you need to setup direct deposit account.
7. Once logged in, click on Paystub from the Banking menu to view and print your paystub. If you need assistance, you can always contact Comdata at 1-888-265-8228.
Paperlessemployee.com/associates is currently available for obtaining of W2 Forms. But if you are new folks you must have complete registration process. You will be asked for:
Employee ID, SSN, last 3 latters of your last name to create an account.
Create Account name, user ID and password of your choice.
Select and answer of 3 security questions.
Email address and cell phone number. For additional help call at (877) 737-9687.