Steps by steps instructions for online pay stubs and W2s
Charter Communications, Time Warner Cable, and Bright House Network are now one company. So all Spectrum employees may follow these instructions. This article describes how an employee logs or registers into the ADP portal. According to Charter Spectrum payroll office, payroll is biweekly, and paydays are the 10th and 25th of each month. On the other hand, your online w2 statements will be available around the last week of January. You will receive a notification email from ADP.
To log in, go to portal.adp.com in your web browser. Login with user ID and password.
If you are a new employee, complete the registration process. But gather the following information before starting the registration process.
1. Registration passcode: you have already received a registration passcode for ADP with an appointment package or via email.
2. Your identity: last name, first name, and contact information
3. Social security number.
4. Email address and phone number.
5. Wait until the second pay period.
Begin by going to portal.adp.com to register.
1. Click on “Need an account? SIGN UP”. This will be taken to a page asking you to enter your registration passcode.
2. Enter your registration passcode and click on Yes to confirm Spectrum.
3. Enter your identity, including your name, date of birth, and social security number.
4. Answer the security questions: this will be used to reset passwords in the future.
5. View your user ID and create your password.
6. Login again with the assigned user ID and password.
Employees are also encouraged to use the Charter HR visa payroll card. It is similar to direct deposit, and your payment is always on your card on payday. For more information, visit Charter HR at mycharterhr.com.
8 thoughts on “Charter Spectrum Pay Stubs & W2s”
Check your emails from ADP for your 2017 W2’s from Spectrum.
What is adp?
Thanks for the excellent manual
I am a former employee. I collected severance pay that ended June of 2018.
I have moved since I left the company. I’m not sure who to contact to give my current address so that I could receive my W2s.
Im in the same boat as you. If i figure something out, I’ll let you know!
I no longer work there, how am I supposed to get a security code?
Call 1-866-892-8922 (this is the number off of the check stubs) they can assist you with everything you need. Hope this helps ☺️
The portal doesn’t work for getting you W2. it only shows page back buttons