Masis is a staffing solution company based in Worcester, MA, that offers comprehensive staffing solutions. The staffing solution company also provides comprehensive benefits to associates. However, Masi’s associates will access their pay stubs and w2s online through the Madison ESS portal. Masi’s payroll office says direct deposit employees will no longer receive a paper pay stub. But W2s will be mailed on 31st January of each year. Your Madison ESS account will become available on the first payday if you are a new employee.
How to Access Pay Stubs online-
1. Enter the Madison ESS web address for Masis into your browser (see Resource)
2. To access the ESS, everyone must log in with the user and password. If you are a first-time user, your initial user ID is your last name (1st letter capitalized) and your SSN’s last four digits. For example, if your name is Amy Barton, and your last four digits of SSN are 1234, your user ID is Barton1234. And your password is the last four digits of your Social Security Number.
3. You will be required to enter an email address and change your initial password.
4. To change your password, click “Change Password” under My Account and update your password to one only you know at any time.
5. The ESS home screen is organized by paystubs and timesheets tab. Click on Employee Paystub under the Paystubs tab. It will show the last five pay stubs. Click on a check number that you want to print.
6. If you need special assistance, call 508-422-7452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.