Masis is a staffing solution company based in Worcester, MA that offers comprehensive staffing solution. The staffing solution company also offers comprehensive benefits for associates. However Masis associates will be access their pay stubs and w2s online through Madison ESS portal. According Masis payroll office, direct deposit employees will no longer receive a paper pay stub. But W2s will be mailed on 31st January of each year. If you are new employee, your Madison ESS account will become available on first pay day.
How to Access Pay Stubs online-
1. Enter Madison ESS web address for Masis into your browser (see Resource)
2. In order access the ESS, everyone must login with user and password. If you are first time user, your initial user ID is your last name (1st letter capitalized) and last four digits of you SSN. For example you name is Amy Barton and last 4 digits of SSN is 1234 then your user ID is Barton1234. And your password is last 4 digits of Social Security Number.
3. You will be required to enter an email address and change your initial password.
4. To change your password click on “Change Password” under My Account and update your password to one that only you know at any time.
5. The ESS home screen are organized by paystubs and timesheets tab. Click on Employee Paystub under Paystubs tab. It will show last 5 pay stubs. Click on a check number that you want to print.
6. If you needed special assistance call 508-422-7452 or email email@example.com.