Golden Living is a Forbes #150 America’s largest private company. As an employee of Golden Living Center, you can access payroll information from a payroll vendor named Global Cash Card (GCC). Global Cash Card is a secure website that contains payroll information, including pay stubs and year-end tax statements. Through the GCC use, you can access current and historical pay stubs containing net pay and other compensations for each pay period. On the other hand, your pay stubs do not tell the whole year’s story of your worker’s compensation. So you also have access to W2s. W2s will be available on or before 31st January of the following year.
To access Pay stubs & W2s online, follow the following steps-
1. Go to the Global Cash Card website: You can use the GCC portal even if you do not have a payment card. Because Golden Living offers two ways for employees to receive their paychecks. 1. Direct deposit, and 2. GCC pay card. So if you are a direct deposit employee, your pay stubs and w2s will be available online on the GCC portal. See Resource.
2. Click the Login/Sign Up tab at the top right of the screen.
3. login with your username and password. If you are new to this system, you must register for the GCC portal. To start the registration process- click on Sing Up Now link from the login screen.
4. If you have a new card, click Yes to activate your account. Otherwise, click on No.
5. Enter your personal information and a unique ID. A unique ID is your associate ID.
6. Enter the last four digits of your SSN and click on Continue.
7. Establish a user id and password.
8. Set up your security question. It may be needed in the future to retrieve your password.
9. Finally, log in with your new user ID and password. Click on the Paystubs tab to get a list of available paystubs.
10. For help with signing up or logging in, call 866-395-9200.