Labor Ready is now People Ready, a TrueBlue company providing temporary workforce that specializes for construction and light industry. Whether you are a new employee or an existing employee considering the career opportunity within Labor Ready. This article will provide you with a step by step instruction to access your pay stubs and w2s online. According to TrueBlue official website, the company has more than 840,000 temporary worker and partners with more than 130,000 companies.
You will need the following things to access your pay stubs and W2s online.
1. Internet access: You must have internet access.
2. Employer Name/Code: Labor Ready
3. SSN/EIN: Your social security number identifies your personal information at W2Express.
How to access MyTaxForm
1. Go to Tax Form Management portal at www.mytaxform.com
2. Enter the name (Labor Ready) or code in Employer Name or code field. And select Labor Ready from list.
3. You can directly visit Labor Ready TALX MyTaxForm site (see Resource). Once you have reached the MyTaxForm website for Labo Ready, here is how to access your pay stubs and W2s-
4. Click on “click here to Login” link.
5. Enter your Employee ID number click Continue.
6. Enter your PIN. If this is your first sign in then your default PIN is DOB in MMDDYYYY formate.
7. If you are new user complete the sis steps enrollment process.
8. Once completed, you are new able to view and print of your pay stubs and w2s online. If you need special assistance, call (800) 610-8920 to speak with an Employee relation officer. Employee Relation center are available to address any of your questions.