Labor Ready is now People Ready, a TrueBlue company providing a temporary workforce specializing in the construction and light industry. Whether a new or existing employee is considering a career opportunity within Labor Ready, this article will provide step-by-step instructions to access your pay stubs and w2s online. According to the TrueBlue official website, the company has more than 840,000 temporary workers and partners with more than 130,000 companies.
You will need the following things to access your pay stubs and W2s online.
1. Internet access: You must have internet access.
2. Employer Name/Code: Labor Ready
3. SSN/EIN: Your social security number identifies your personal information at W2Express.
How to access MyTaxForm
1. Go to the Tax Form Management portal at www.mytaxform.com
2. Enter the name (Labor Ready) or code in the Employer Name or code field. And select Labor Ready from the list.
3. You can visit the Labor Ready TALX MyTaxForm site (see Resource). Once you have reached the MyTaxForm website for Labo Ready, here is how to access your pay stubs and W2s-
4. Click on the “click here to log in” link.
5. Enter your Employee ID number and click Continue.
6. Enter your PIN. If this is your first sign-in, your default PIN is DOB in MMDDYYYY format.
7. If you are a new user, complete all steps in the enrollment process.
8. Once completed, you can view and print your pay stubs and w2s online. If you need special assistance, call (800) 610-8920 to speak with an Employee relation officer. The employee Relations center is available to address any of your questions.