Dear visitor, I guess you are a diligent employee of Holiday Inn Company, a privately owned and operated and independent subsidiary company of InterContinental Hotel Group. You already know that your pay stubs and w2 statements are available online. Most employees receive pay stubs and w2 statements via the online portal. Some new employees face problems or do not know how to access the suggested online portal by Holiday Inn. Now I will try my best to help you access your pay stubs and w2 statements in the online portal recommended by Holiday Inn. Please follow this article carefully; I hope you will be appropriately helped.
How to Login to your online portal?
Your recommended online portal is the UltiPro payroll portal of Ultimate Software, and you have a unique, accessible URL as https://e24.ultipro.com. After navigating to the login page with this link, provide your User Name and Password correctly in the definite text field. Then click the login button, and you will be navigated to the Personal UltiPro Screen or Dashboard.
First-time User? Complete Registration Process:
All old users are registered in this portal, and no one can log in without completing the registration process. So, if you are a first-time or new User, then the following process is for you first:
- Navigate to the login page of your recommended portal with https://e24.ultipro.com.
- On the User Name text field, please enter your User Name. Your User Name is your Employee ID.
- On the Password text field, provide your Initial Password for Initial Login as a new user. Your Initial Password is your date of birth.
- Then click on the login button.
- You will be navigated to the Initial Password changing Screen because you have to change your initial password.
- Requirements for your new password will be provided on the Screen and followed correctly.
- After changing your Initial Password, you will be navigated to the challenge questions screen.
- Select any three challenge questions from the dropdown list and answer the items on the right-sided text box and click on Continue.
- Now your Personal UltiPro screen will appear in front of you on your device’s Screen. On the Screen, you will find a few options like pay stub and w2 or end-year tax-related. You can get your pay stubs and w2 statements following those options. The menu bar is located on the left-top of the Screen. You can get the theMenun menu to find all persMenu and other information, documents, and benefits by clicking on Menu.
For your future Login to this portal, you must provide your User Name and New Password that you have changed.
Forgot your Password?
If you have forgotten your password, then you can reset your password with Forgot Your Password. The option below the login form. Here you have to provide your User Name and Company Access Code. If you do not know your company access code, contact your employer, or collect it from your Human Resource Office.