Caterpillar, Inc. is the leading construction equipment manufacturer company in the Heavy Equipment Industry. From the beginning of this company (about more than nine decades ago), it has grown up day by day by designing, developing, engineering, manufacturing, marketing, and selling different kinds of heavy equipment like machinery, engines, and financial products, and now it is the global leader in this industry.
Getting access to the Cat@Work portal for your pay stubs and W2 Statements:
- Navigate to the Cat@Work portal login page through a network-connected device like Computer, Laptop, or Smartphone using this URL: https://login.cat.com/CwsLogin/cws/sso.htm or https://catatwork.cat.com
- Provide your portal login credentials like your Username and Password. Collect your portal login credentials from your employer, payroll coordinator, or HR Dept.
- Click on the login button.
Now you can view, print, or download your pay stubs and learn about your W2 statements on this portal. Besides, you can manage your personal and, most importantly, contact information and knowledge about different benefits.
Update your Contact Info:
It is usual for different people to shift houses from one place to another place. If you are moved recently, then updating your contact information is most important when you are associated with Caterpillar, Inc. for getting your mailings at the correct location where you are currently living. Otherwise, there will be a cause of delay in getting your mailings at your current address. Another critical matter is to submit your updated W4 (State Tax Withholding Form) to get your W2 Statements correctly.
Active or current employees can update the Contact Info in the following ways:
- You can update your contact info from the “My Personal Information” option on the Cat@Work portal.
- You can send a mail to the HR Services Center using HR_Service_Center@cat.com or make a toll-free call at 1-800-447-6434. Besides you can fax your completed form to 309-636-2883 (HR Services Center).
Retired or former employees can update the contact info and W4 (State Tax Withholding Form) by calling the Caterpillar Benefits Center at Alight at 877-228-4010 (+1 847-883-0775 outside the U.S.) from Monday to Friday at 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. following the Central time.
- You can change your password from the login page if you need to change it. Here you have to provide your Username and Password and click on the Check Password/ Profile checkbox. Then, you can change your password by clicking on the login button.
- You can retrieve your forgotten username or password by clicking on “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” from the login page. Then submit your Email address or username and follow the system procedure.