Caterpillar, Inc. is the leading construction equipment manufacturer company in the Heavy Equipment Industry. From the beginning of this company (about more than 9 decades ago) it has grown up day by day with designing, developing, engineering, manufacturing, marketing and selling different kinds of heavy equipment like machinery, engines, financial products and now it is the global leader in this industry.
Getting access to the Cat@Work portal for your pay stubs and W2 Statements:
- Navigate to the Cat@Work portal login page through a network connected device as Computer, Laptop or Smartphone using this URL: https://login.cat.com/CwsLogin/cws/sso.htm or https://catatwork.cat.com
- Provide your portal log in credentials as Username and Password. Collect your portal log in credentials from your employer, payroll coordinator or HR Dept.
- Click on Log In button.
Now you are able to view, print or download your pay stubs and can know about your W2 statements on this portal. Besides, you can manage your personal and most importantly contact information and can know about different benefits also.
Update your Contact Info:
It is normal for different peoples to shift houses from one place to another place. If you are shifted recently then updating your contact information is most important when you are associated with Caterpillar, Inc. for getting your mailings at the correct location where are you living currently. Otherwise, there will be a cause of delay for getting your mailings at your current address. Another important matter is to submit your updated W4 (State Tax Withholding Form) for getting your W2 Statements correctly.
Active or current employees can update the Contact Info by following ways:
- You can update your contact info from “My Personal Information” option on the Cat@Work portal.
- You can send a mail to the HR Services Center using HR_Service_Center@cat.com or make a toll-free call at 1-800-447-6434. Besides, you can fax your completed form at 309-636-2883 (HR Services Center).
Retired or former employees can update the contact info and W4 (State Tax Withholding Form) by making a call at the Caterpillar Benefits Center at Alight at 877-228-4010 (+1 847-883-0775 outside the U.S.) from Monday to Friday at 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. following the Central time.
- If you need to change your password then you can change from the log in page. Here you have to provide your Username and Password and click on Check Password/ Profile check box. Then, clicking on the Log In button you can change your password.
- You can retrieve your forgotten Username or Password with clicking on “Forgot Username?” or “Forgot Password?” from the log in page. Then submit your Email address or Username and follow the system procedure.