Current Ross Stores Employee: ADP myALINE self-service application allows you to view updates and print your payroll information from the HR database online. According to your payroll office, ADP myALINE self-service is delivered with pay stubs, tax forms, and direct deposit options. Most employees will be paid via direct deposit. If you are a new employee, you must sign a natural deposit form to participate in the direct deposit program. Otherwise, you will be automatically enrolled in the ADP payroll card account. The direct deposit option lets employees update their bank account online anytime.
Viewing Pay Stubs & W2s in ADP
To access your paystubs and W2s, you must log into your ADP myALINE account. If you are a new user, you must create an ADP myALINE user ID and password to access this self-service portal. To create an account, follow the simple steps below-
1. Navigate to the ADP myALINE self-service portal using the Reference suggested web address.
2. Login with a user ID and password if you are a returning user. Otherwise, click on “Register for my alien” to begin registration.
3. Enter the Registration passcode: RossStores-Paperless and click Next.
4. “Do you want to set up an account with Ross Stores? Select Yes.
5. Enter your name, SSN, and DOB to identify yourself. You must ensure that your personal information is always current in Ross Stores HR system. Click on Confirm.
6. Your user ID will be displayed on the screen, and create your password. Note: Passwords are case sensitive, must be 8-20 characters long, and contain at least one number and one letter. Click Next.
7. Select three security questions and answers. Click Next.
8. Enter your contact information. Click Next.
9. Verify your email address and review your entered information and submit.
10. Click on login and log in with your user ID and password.
11. If you need assistance with these steps, please don’t leave without a comment. We will try to resolve this issue.