An independent living center was incepted in 1974 by some individuals with spinal cord injuries who moved from state hospitals, nursing homes, and even their parents’ homes to an old farmhouse. That independent living center is today’s Stavros Center for Independent Living, Inc., whose multifaceted services include PCA (Personal Care Attendant) service. PCA is Personal Care Attendant who is required for disabled people living in the community or with family because if disabled people are in a hospital, there is a nursing system, so PCA is not needed. And Tempus Unlimited is Stavros’ PCA service provider. In this consumer-directed PCA Service, a care attendant is recruited, trained, and supervised by the consumer or a surrogate (a family member identified by the consumer). And that care attendant helps people with long-term disabilities move independently into their homes. All Care Attendants working for Stavros’ PCA Program under Tempus Unlimited have access to the CYMA Employee Self-Service Portal for receiving Pay Stubs and W2 Statements. Here, the main topic of our discussion is how to access Pay Stubs and W2 Statements in CYMA Employee Self-Service Portal.
- The links and ways to access the CYMA Employee Self-Service Portal have been updated for Tempus Unlimited attendants since 2022. Previously, attendants could easily create ESS Accounts and access Payroll Records on the portal by visiting this link (https://P1.tempusunlimited.org) and providing necessary information per CYMA system instructions. However, from now, all attendants must visit this link (https://p4.tempusunlimited.org/) for initial login and set up their ESS Account in a few steps. Because for security reasons, the attendants are now registered by the authorities and instructed about the initial login.
- Initial Login: Navigate to the CYMA Employee Self-Service Portal login page (https://p4.tempusunlimited.org/) and first select “Tempus Unlimited, Inc.” from the dropdown menu under the “Select Company” section. Then select Attendant from the “User Type” dropdown menu in the “Login to ESS Portal” section. The patient himself will select “Consumer,” and any other representative will select “Surrogate.” Finally, input your CYMA Username and Default Password and click on the “Login” button. The Attendant’s Username will be their Unique ID, Consumer’s Username will be their Consumer Number, and the Surrogate’s Username will be using S instead of the first digit of the Consumer Number. For example: If the Consumer Number is 123456, the Surrogate’s Username is S23456. And the Default Password will be the last four digits of the user’s SSN + date of birth in MMDDYYYY format.
- Change Default Password: Upon initial login, the CYMA system will prompt you to change the Default Password and set a new password with at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase number, and one special character between 12-24 characters.
- Login: Again, when the login panel appears on the screen, select User Type, input the Username and new password, and click on the “Login” button.
- Set Up Two-Factor Authentication: Now install the Google Authenticator Application on your smartphone and set up Two-Factor Authentication as directed on the screen. In this case, scan the QR Code or submit the Authentication Code from the application.
- CYMA Dashboard: The webpage you will see on your device screen is your CYMA Dashboard.
- View Pay Stubs and W2 Statements: On the top left of the CYMA Dashboard display area, you will see two tabs named “Checks” and “W-2s”. Clicking on the “Checks” tab will display a list view of your Pay Stubs, and clicking on the “W-2s” tab will display a list view of your W2 Statements. If you click on the “View / Print” hyperlinked in blue color on the right, you will have a detailed view of that document and can download or print it.
Disclaimer: The Stavros and Stavros logos are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Stavros Center for Independent Living, Inc.