Tufts Medical Center is one of the renowned academic medical institutions across the world having two full-service hospitals, one serving adults as Tufts Medical Center, and another for serving children as Floating Hospital for Children are devoted particularly to all kinds of pediatric treatment. Its mission is to teach, learn, and explore the knowledge for maintaining health and preventing diseases based on the patients and their families. They are always improving their quality of healthcare innovation and providing the best care and services.
Its policy is to provide the associates’ and employees’ paystubs and w2 statements electronically so that they do not face any difficulties for visiting the bank but the payments will be available to use on the payday via direct deposit through the Infor Lawson Portal.
Tufts Medical Center is using the Infor Lawson Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal so that the Human Resource information become trustworthy, complete, and up to date.
Getting Started with the Infor Lawson Portal
Infor Lawson Portal URL: https://lawpb.c12c.velocitycloud.net
- Navigate to the portal using the URL and login providing the same active directory credentials you are using for logging in the computer at work.
- Logging into the Infor Lawson Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal successfully, you can view and print your pay stubs and w2 statements clicking the particular icon located beside the option.
- If you click the “Paycheck” you will be prompted to log in to the paycheck website. Here, the login process is simple. Just provide the previous active directory credentials and click the login button.
- You will be able to view the list of available pay stubs and w2 statement for the current year after clicking the “My Paystubs” or “My W2” option located on the left side of the screen.
- For reviewing or printing your desired pay stub or w2 statement, please click the magnifying glass located beside the option.
- Then you will get a “Menu” at the top of the paycheck or w2 statement. Clicking the printer icon from the menu bar you can print your document selecting the particular printer and clicking the “Blue Print” button.
Disclaimer: The Tufts Medical and the Tufts Medical logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the Tufts Medical Center.