Tufts Medical Center is one of the renowned academic medical institutions globally, having two full-service hospitals, one serving adults as Tufts Medical Center and another serving children as Floating Hospital for Children, devoted to all pediatric treatment. Its mission is to teach, learn, and explore the knowledge for maintaining health and preventing diseases based on the patients and their families. They are constantly improving their quality of healthcare innovation and providing the best care and services. Its policy is to electronically provide the associates’ and employees’ pay stubs and w2 statements to face any difficulties in visiting the bank. Still, the payments will be available via direct deposit through the Infor Lawson Portal on payday.
Tufts Medical Center is using the Infor Lawson Employee Self Service (ESS) Portal so that the Human Resource information becomes trustworthy, complete, and up to date.
Getting Started with the Infor Lawson Portal
Infor Lawson Portal URL: https://lawpb.c12c.velocitycloud.net
- Navigate to the portal using the URL and log in, providing the same active directory credentials you use for logging in to the computer at work.
- Logging into the Infor Lawson Employee Self-Service (ESS) Portal, you can view and print your pay stubs and w2 statements by clicking the particular icon beside the option.
- If you click the “Paycheck,” you will be prompted to log in to the paycheck website. Here, the login process is simple, just provide the previous active directory credentials and click the login button.
- You can view the list of available pay stubs and w2 statements for the current year after clicking the “My Paystubs” or “My W2” option on the left side of the screen.
- Please click the magnifying glass beside the option to review or print your desired pay stub or w2 statement.
- Then you will get a “Menu” at the top of the paycheck or w2 statement. Clicking the printer icon from the menu bar, you can print your document by selecting the particular printer and clicking the “Blue Print” button.
Disclaimer: The Tufts Medical and Tufts Medical logo are the Tufts Medical Center’s registered trademarks and copyrighted works.