Today, The T-System Inc. has introduced a new self-service portal for employees called Ceridian Dayforce. T-System said in a statement the initiative of self-service was aimed at enhancing Go Green. Basically this is a digital era, therefore employees are expected to use the some kinds of digital tools that accessible online form anywhere and anytime. It is also reduce costs and improve employee’s satisfaction. However, all employees of T-System, Inc., RevCycle+, Inc. and Cannae Holdings, Inc. will be access the employee self-service portal and a compliance training will be held on 30th September.
Feature of Self-Service portal
1. Punch in or out: By using self-service tools, you will punching in and out for your shift, as well as for meals and break.
2. View your work schedule: employees will be able to view their upcoming shifts/schedules.
3. View your profile: also add or edit profile information.
4. View your earning statement: earning statement will be available on or before pay day. You will also view your historical earning statements.
5. View your messages
6. View your benefits and much more.
How to access Employee Self-Service?
1. You may access the Ceridian Dayforce self-service portal at https://www.dayforcehcm.com/
2. Type your company code/name and login credentials and click on Login. Company: tsystem, you will receive your user name and password during compliance training.
3. When you login at the Ceridian Dayforce self-service portal for first time, you will be prompted to change your temporary password and complete personal and contact information.
4. Once you’ve done, you will view your home page where you will punch in or out (starting or ending your shift, a meal or a break), view your schedule, view your profile and earning statements, view your message and enroll in benefits program and much more.
5. If you need any help, you can contact with your supervisor, manager or you can call the Employee Help Line at 1-844-240-0005.
T-System Employee Self-Service