Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) has implemented a self-service website with Ceridian (ePost) that enables all WRHA employees to access their pay statements online without having to inform the payroll office. According to ePost, all of your pay statements and other documents will be archived in the system for seven years or until deleted by you. To use the ePost self-service you must first register by providing personal and employment information into the system. Below are step-by-step instructions for quick and easy access to ePost account.
1. Go to the ePost for online bills and statements website at https://www.epost.ca
2. Scroll down and select “Sign in to epost” [if you have an account in epost]. Otherwise scroll down and select “Sign up for epost” to register for an epost account.
3. If you have an account already, enter your username and password to log in, or click on the Sign up button.
4. Enter the email address, establish a username and password, select and provide the answer for two security questions, complete the captcha test, and click on Continue.
5. Select your profile type, just scroll down, and select personal.
6. Enter your contact information- select title, enter your name, phone number, and contact address, select your language and click on continue.
7. Now you have received a confirmation message that shows successfully created your account. Click on Continue.
8. Once you are logged in, click on Mailers then Add new document
9. Select Winnipeg Regional Health Authority-Employee pay from the list of available mailers.
10. Enter your 9 digit personnel identifier number, if it is 8 digit you must add a leading zero to make 9 digits. And enter 3 digit code which is 4th digit of SIN, the last digits of your birth year, and last digit of your SIN, for example, SIN is 123-456-789, and date of birth is 1980 then 3 digit code is 409. Click on Continue.
11. The next step shows you that you have successfully added the mailer. You will receive your latest pay statement in your epost mailbox.