Winnipeg Regional Health Authority (WRHA) has implemented a self-service website with Ceridian (ePost) that enables all WRHA employees to access their pay stubs online without informing the payroll office. According to ePost, all of your pay statements and other documents will be archived in the system for seven years or until deleted by you. To use the ePost self-service, you must first register by providing personal and employment information into the system. Below are step-by-step instructions for quick and easy access to deposit accounts.
1. Go to the ePost for online bills and statements website at https://www.epost.ca
2. Scroll down and select “Sign in to epost” [if you have an account in epost]. Otherwise, scroll down and select “Sign up for epost” to register for an epost account.
3. If you already have an account, enter your username and password to log in, or click the Sign-up button.
4. Enter the email address, establish a username and password, select and provide the answer for two security questions, complete the captcha test, and click on Continue.
5. Select your profile type, scroll down, and select personally.
6. Enter your contact information- select title, enter your name, phone number, and contact address, select your language, and click on Continue.
7. You have received a confirmation message showing you successfully created your account. Click on Continue.
8. Once you are logged in, click on Mailers, then Add new document
9. Select Winnipeg Regional Health Authority-Employee pay from the list of available mailers.
10. Enter your nine-digit personnel identifier number. If it is eight digits, you must add a leading zero to make nine digits. And enter a three-digit code: the 4th digit of SIN, the last digits of your birth year, and the last digit of your SIN. For example, the SIN is 123-456-789, the date of birth is 1980, and the three-digit code is 409. Click on Continue.
11. The next step shows that you have successfully added the mailer. You will receive your latest pay statement in your post mailbox.