Snelling pays the employees weekly on Friday or end of the assignment based on actual work hours recorded on a Smart Timesheet, which must be signed and approved electronically by the Client Company Supervisor. To register solid work hours correctly as an employee, you must use Snelling’s electronic timekeeping system powered by PeopleNet. You must submit your work hours approved by the Client Company Supervisor to Snelling’s recruiter each Friday or end of the assignment to get your payment. After submitting your work hours correctly, your payment will deposit to your bank account or Global Cash Card account. Paystub is a document where you can find a list of your income from a company or employer. It describes your total earnings, any deduction like taxes, insurance, etc., and net earnings.
How to access online Snelling Paystub
- Browse the Global Cash Card website: https://cardholder.globalcashcard.com/and click on Login/ Sign up button.
- If you already have an account, you can log in with a username and password.
- If you are a new user and don’t have an account, click on the Sign Up Now option.
- Now you will see a question on the screen Do you have a card with us? And click on no.
- Then there will be some text fields and fill with the correct information such as Name, SSN/ Employee ID, Employer Name, reCAPTCHA verification, and click on Continue.
- Now you have to provide additional information to secure your account, such as setting username and password, email, phone number, security questions, etc., and click on the Save user button.
- Now you can log in with a username and password, and you can see your paystub and send paystubs via email or text message of any validity period according to your wish.
If you are an employee of Snelling Staffing Services, you can collect your W2 statements electronically from this link: https://www.paperlessemployee.com/snelling. First, you have to create an account; then, you can receive with generating electricity.
For creating account
- First, you must browse the link and follow the create an account option.
- Clicking on the Create Account button, you must complete the authentication process by providing your Social Security Number, Employee ID, and reCAPTCHA verification.
- After clicking the Authenticate & Create Account button, you must set the User ID and Password and provide other information properly.
- After creating an account, you can log in with your User ID and Password to generate your W2 form.
Snelling Staffing Service Company is obligated to lawfully mail all W2 forms of the employees within 31 January 2019. And the company will be waiting to send all W2 documents via a third-party site. So, remind that you have to check the electric delivery option after creating an account. Otherwise, it may delay processing for up to 5-7 days.
For any query about W2, you can contact Tina Radford via sending mail to email@example.com or can make a call at 972-778-1221. You can talk with your PayBill representative also.