Snelling pays to the employees weekly on Friday or end of the assignment on the basis of actual work hour recorded on a Smart Timesheet, which is must be signed and approved electronically by the Client Company Supervisor. For recording actual work hours properly as an employee you have to use Snelling’s electronic timekeeping system powered by PeopleNet. You have to submit your work hours approved by the Client Company Supervisor to the Snelling’s recruiter on each Friday or end of the assignment for getting your payment. After submitting your work hours properly your payment will deposit to your bank account or Global Cash Card account. Paystub is such kind of a document where you can find a list of your payment from a company or employer. It describes your total earnings; any kind of deduction like taxes, insurance, etc. and net earnings.
How to access online Snelling Paystub
- Browse the Global Cash Card website: https://cardholder.globalcashcard.com/and click on Login/ Sign up button.
- If you have an account already then you can log in with username and password.
- If you are a new user and don’t have an account then click on Sign Up Now option.
- Now you will see a question on the screen as Do you have a card with us? And click on no.
- Then there will be appeared some text field and fill with proper information as Name, SSN/ Employee ID, Employer Name, reCAPTCHA verification and click on Continue.
- Now you have to provide some additional information to secure your account such as setting username and password, email, phone number, security questions, etc. and click on the Save user button.
- Now you can log in with username and password and you can see your paystub, send paystubs via email, text message of any validity period according to your wish.
If you are an employee of Snelling Staffing Services then you can collect your W2 statements electronically from this link: https://www.paperlessemployee.com/snelling. First, you have to create an account then you can receive with generating electrically.
For creating account
- First, you have to browse the link and follow create an account option.
- Clicking on the Create Account button you have to complete the authentication process by providing Social Security Number, Employee ID and reCAPTCHA verification.
- After clicking on Authenticate & Create Account button you have to set the User ID, Password, and provide other information properly.
- After creating an account you can log in with User ID and Password for generating your W2 form.
Snelling Staffing Service Company is obligated to mail all W2 forms of the employees within 31 January 2019 lawfully. And the company will be waiting for the mailing of all W2 forms via a third party site. So, remind that you have to check the electric delivery option after creating an account. Otherwise, it may delay being processed up to 5-7 days.
For any query about W2, you can contact Tina Radford via sending mail to email@example.com or can make a call 972-778-1221. You can talk with your PayBill representative also.