A Japanese owned American chain of retailing convenience store; 7 Eleven Inc. is running the business in 18 countries with approximately 45,000 employees in different locations. Employees can get access to their pay stubs and w2 statements through online portal electronically. This is the very fast and easy way for getting pay stub and w2. All employees can view in details of pay stub from Money Network Pay Stub Portal and W2 statements from Paperless Employee Portal what is recommended by 7 Eleven Inc.
Online access instructions to Pay Stub
Employees can get access to Pay Stub at this portal: https://www.paystubportal.com/7-11. As an employee you can know or view about your worked hours, overtime hours, payment etc. But first you have to log in to this portal with your log in credentials as User ID and PIN through a network connected device.
If you do not have User ID and PIN or you are a first time user on this portal then you have to complete registration process.
- Go to portal link: https://www.paystubportal.com/7-11.
- Click on Register Now option.
- Provide Date of Birth and Last three digits of your Social Security Number according to the instructions (Date of Birth format MMDD). Click on Submit.
- Enter the first four letters of first name and first four letters of last name and click on Submit.
- Now you have to create a personal user ID and PIN, your personal user ID should be a number only and at least six digits. Your PIN should be a number only you know. Click on Submit button.
- Now, you have a User ID and PIN and click on Sing in link to login with your new user ID and PIN.
After getting access with logging in to this portal you can manage or update your personal information. You can set up text message or email notification at your active contact number or email address for getting your pay stub summary. Pay stub portal is very user friendly and much secured with some other features like gross pay, net pay, deductions, benefits, tax information, compensation etc.
Online access instructions to W2 Statements
When you are a 7 Eleven employee then you can receive W2 statements electronically from Paperless Employee Portal https://www.paperlessemployee.com/7-eleven. First, create an account in this portal and then you will be able to receive your W2 statement with generating electrically.
- Navigate to portal link and click on Create Account option.
- Enter Employee Number, Social Security Number, First three letters and complete reCAPTCHA verification.
- Now provide your Phone Number and get verification code with Text Me or Call Me option.
- Enter verification code what you received via text or call.
- Now click on Authenticate & Create Account button and then set your User ID, Password and provide other information properly.
- After creating an account you can log in with User ID and Password for generating your W2 form.
After creating your account please check electric delivery option. Otherwise, it would be a matter of delay about 5-7 days for being processed.