A Japanese owned American chain of a retailing convenience store; 7 Eleven Inc. runs the business in 18 countries with approximately 45,000 employees in different locations. Employees can get access to their pay stubs and w2 statements through the online portal electronically. This is a speedy and easy way to get a pay stub and w2. All employees can view in detail the pay stub from Money Network Pay Stub Portal and W2 statements from Paperless Employee Portal recommended by 7 Eleven Inc.
Online access instructions to Pay Stub
Employees can get access to Pay Stub at this portal: https://www.paystubportal.com/7-11. As an employee, you can know or view your worked hours, overtime hours, payment, etc. But first, you have to log in to this portal with your login credentials like User ID and PIN through a network-connected device.
If you do not have a User ID and PIN or are a first-time user on this portal, you must complete the registration process.
- Go to portal link: https://www.paystubportal.com/7-11.
- Click on the Register Now option.
- Provide Date of Birth and Last three digits of your Social Security Number according to the instructions (Date of Birth format MMDD). Click on Submit.
- Enter the first four letters of the first name and first four letters of the last name and click on Submit.
- You have to create a personal user ID and PIN; your user ID should be a number only and at least six digits. Your PIN should be a number only you know. Click on the Submit button.
- Now, you have a User ID and PIN and click on the Sign-in link to log in with your new user ID and PIN.
After getting access to logging into this portal, you can manage or update your personal information. You can set up a text message or email notification at your active contact number or email address for getting your pay stub summary. Paystub portal is very user friendly and much secured with some other features like gross pay, net pay, deductions, benefits, tax information, compensation, etc.
Online access instructions to W2 Statements
When you are a 7 Eleven employee, you can receive W2 statements electronically from Paperless Employee Portal https://www.paperlessemployee.com/7-eleven. First, create an account in this portal, and then you will be able to receive your W2 statement by generating electrically.
- Navigate to the portal link and click on the Create Account option.
- Enter Employee Number, Social Security Number, First three letters, and complete reCAPTCHA verification.
- Now provide your Phone Number and get the verification code with Text Me or Call Me option.
- Enter the verification code that you received via text or call.
- Now click on Authenticate & Create an Account button and then set your User ID, Password, and provide other information properly.
- After creating an account, you can log in with User ID and Password for generating your W2 form.
After creating your account, please check the electric delivery option. Otherwise, it would be a matter of delay about 5-7 days for being processed.