A Japanese-owned American chain of retailing convenience stores, 7 Eleven Inc. runs the business in 18 countries with approximately 45,000 employees in different locations. Employees can get access to their pay stubs and w2 statements through the online portal electronically. This is a speedy and easy way to get a pay and w2 statement. All employees can view the pay stub from Money Network Pay Stub Portal and W2 statements from Paperless Employee Portal recommended by 7 Eleven Inc.
Online access instructions to Pay Stub
Employees can get access to Pay Stub at this portal: https://www.paystubportal.com/7-11. As an employee, you can know or view your worked hours, overtime hours, payment, etc. But first, you must log in to this portal with your login credentials like User ID and PIN through a network-connected device.
If you do not have a User ID and PIN or are a first-time user on this portal, you must complete the registration process.
- Go to the portal link: https://www.paystubportal.com/7-11.
- Click on the Register Now option.
- Provide the Date of Birth and the Last three digits of your Social Security Number according to the instructions (Date of Birth format MMDD). Click on Submit.
- Enter the first four letters of the first name and the first four letters of the last name and click on Submit.
- You have to create a personal user ID and PIN; your user ID should be a number only and at least six digits. Your PIN should be a number only you know. Click on the Submit button.
- Now, you have a User ID and PIN, and click on the Sign-in link to log in with your new user ID and PIN.
After getting access to logging into this portal, you can manage or update your personal information. You can send a text message or email notification to your active contact number or email address to get your pay stub summary. The paystub portal is user-friendly and secured with other features like gross pay, net pay, deductions, benefits, tax information, compensation, etc.
Online access instructions to W2 Statements
When you are a 7-Eleven employee, you can receive W2 statements electronically from Paperless Employee Portal https://www.paperlessemployee.com/7-eleven. First, create an account in this portal, and then you will be able to receive your W2 information by generating electrically.
- Navigate to the portal link and click on the Create Account option.
- Enter Employee Number, Social Security Number, and First three letters, and complete reCAPTCHA verification.
- Now provide your Phone Number and get the verification code with Text Me or Call Me option.
- Enter the verification code that you received via text or call.
- Now click on the Authenticate & Create an Account button and set your User ID, Password, and provide other information properly.
- After creating an account, you can log in with your User ID and Password to generate your W2 form.
After creating your account, please check the electric delivery option. Otherwise, it would be delayed for about 5-7 days to be processed.
4 thoughts on “Seven Eleven Pay Stubs & W2s”
I’m Leaving America for a while
I need w2 form last January to March 2020, please sand for me , Battem my address, please…. Thanks
How can I get my W2 from last year? Since I’m no longer working for 7eleven and I can’t access the portal.
I am a former employee and need former codes password I’d to get my w2. Can you help me. If not who can