PTI Employees: All employees including driver’s wage and tax statement (Form W-2) for the current year will be post marked in the last week of following January and no later than 31st January. This is original copy of your Form W-2. At first ensure that it will not misplace. If misplaced, you are required for an additional copy or reissue your Form W-2. Reissue a Form W-2 requires service charge this means it is not free. Therefore, to avoid misplaced or reissue, you must have an updated address in the HR system.
Drivers can confirm and update personal contact information online including address, cell phone number, email address and emergency contact etc. I will describe in the finishing part of this article on how to update your address and contact information online.
Employees can be pick up their Form W-2 at the branch office. To access from branch office, you should give a consent at payroll office, Employees who consented to receive their Form W-2 at branch office will not post marked to home address. So you must pick up at branch office. We hope that PTI will be provide the W-2s online as soon as possible.
You must contact your payroll office for following purpose-
Reissue- If your Form W-2 has misplaced or lost, you need to contact with your payroll office.
Correction- if your Form W-2 are showing incorrect data, you must contact with payroll office for any correction.
Update your address online:
1. Go to http://ptidrivers.unitedevv.com/
2. Login into the driver portal with the login information including username and passcode. Do not have the login information, contact with your manager or HR payroll coordinator for login information.
3. Once logged in, click on Change of Address Request under HR menu.
4. Enter your update address information and submit. You entered data will be automatically adjust with HR system.
5. For more information, contact your payroll office.