PTI Drivers: PTIPay allows you to log in via the internet to view and print your pay stubs with all payroll information whether on direct deposit or receiving a paycheck. Pay stubs for both current and historical can be accessed from PTIPay anytime and anywhere. PTI also offers a driver portal for you to access your resource. PTI driver portal tools are designed user friendly. However, you will access your pay stub or payment summary via phone and text messages. The following instructions in this article for accessing your pay stubs through online, IVR, POS, and text messages.
Accessing Pay Stub Online
1. Go to http://ptidrivers.unitedevv.com/
2. Login into the driver portal with the login information including username and passcode. Do not have the login information, contact with your manager or HR payroll coordinator for login information.
3. Click on payroll Links under Payroll Tab.
4. Click on the Paystub portal. It will be redirected to the pay stub portal sign on-page.
5. One the sign-in page, type your login information including employee ID and PIN and click on Sign In. If you are a newly hired employee, you must complete the registration process.
6. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
7. Enter your Date of Birth and last three digits of social security number and click on Submit. The information ensures that only those individuals who are authorized to access the account may do so. If you are entering the invalid information then the system will show that the information is incorrect.
8. Establish a personal user ID and PIN.
9. After you are registered, log in with Employee ID and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal menu tab which contains View Pay Stubs, Email, and Text Messages and Change PIN.
10. Use the View Pay Stubs tab option to view and print your pay stubs. It will show a list of pay stubs, recent are appear on top.
Access via IVR
You can use the IVR system to access your payroll summary. Call at 1-800-845-8683 and the IVR system will ask your employee ID and last four digits of SSN.
Access via POS
Money Network POS options are available for all employees. Therefore, you can use the POS system to print out your current pay stub only.
Access via Tex messaging
You can also receive a short statement of your payment via text messages to your phone by texting BAL to 445544.