PTI Employees; pay stub portal allows you to log in via the internet to view and print your pay stubs with all payroll information whether on direct deposit or receiving a paycheck. Pay stubs for both current and historical can be access from the pay stub portal at anytime and anywhere. The current pay stub will appear online in the same day or before the day the money is scheduled to be deposited in the bank account. You will also access your pay stub or payment summery via phone and text messages. The following instructions in this article for accessing your pay stubs through online, IVR, POS and text messages.
Accessing Pay Stub Online
On each use of pay stub portal, you will need to login. Upon first time using pay stub portal, you will need to complete a registration process. Before registering onto the paystub portal, please have available one of your prior pay stubs. A prior pay stub will contain your employee ID which you will need to complete your registration process. Ready to access-
1. Go to https://paystubportal.com/ProfessionalTrans
2. One the sign in page, type your login information including employee ID and PIN and click on Sign In. If you are a newly hired employee, you must complete the registration process.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Date of Birth and last three digits of social security number and click on Submit. The information ensure that only those individuals who are authorized to access the account may do so. If you are entering the invalid information then the system will show that the information is incorrect.
5. Establish a personal user ID and PIN.
6. After you are registered, login with Employee ID and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal menu tab which contains View Pay Stubs, Email and Text Messages and Change PIN.
7. Use the View Pay Stubs tab option to view and print of your pay stubs. It will show a list of pay stubs, recent are appear on top.
Access via IVR
You can use the IVR system to access your payroll summery. Call at 1-800-845-8683 and the IVR system will ask your employee ID and last four digits of SSN.
Access via POS
Money Network POS option are available for all employees. Therefore, you can use the POS system to print out your current pay stub only.
Access via Tex messaging
You can also receive a short statement of your payment via text messages to your phone by texting BAL to 445544.