PTI Employees; pay stub portal allows you to log in online to view and print your pay stubs with all payroll information, whether on direct deposit or receiving a paycheck. Pay stubs for both current and historical can be accessed from the pay stub portal at any time and anywhere. The recent pay stub will appear online the same day or before the money is deposited in the bank account. You will also access your pay stub or payment summary via phone and text messages. This article follows instructions for accessing your pay stubs online, IVR, POS, and text messages.
Accessing Pay Stub Online
On each use of the pay stub portal, you will need to log in. Upon using the pay stub portal for the first time, you will need to complete a registration process. Before registering onto the paystub portal, please have one of your previous paystubs available. A last pThey stub will contain your employee ID, which you will need to complete your registration process. Ready to access-
1. Go to https://paystubportal.com/ProfessionalTrans
2. On the sign-in page, type your login information, including your employee ID and PIN, and click on Sign In. You must complete the registration process if you are a newly hired employee.
3. Click on the First visit? Register Now link. This will take you to the registration page.
4. Enter your Date of Birth and the last three digits of your social security number and click on Submit. The information ensures that only those individuals who are authorized to access the account may do so. If you enter invalid input, then the system will show that the information is incorrect.
5. Establish a personal user ID and PIN.
6. After registering, login with your Employee ID and PIN. Once logged in, you will see the pay stub portal tab, View Pay Stubs, Email and Text Messages, and Change PIN.
7. Use the View Pay Stubs tab to view and print your pay stubs. It will show a list of pay stubs, which appear on top.
Access via IVR
You can use the IVR system to access your payroll summary. Call 1-800-845-8683, and the IVR system will ask for your employee ID and the last four digits of your SSN.
Access via POS
Money Network POS options are available for all employees. Therefore, you can use the POS system to print out your current pay stub only.
Access via Tex messaging
You can also receive a short statement of your payment via text messages to your phone by texting BAL to 445544.