This article will walk you thought the steps for accessing Omnicare pay stubs and W2s online. As a new Omnicare Employee or newly benefits authorized employee, you can enroll in ADP self-service. You will need you’re a registration passcode, SSN or EIN and personal information. You will view and print a new pay stubs for each pay period on pay day or before the day of pay day. You may also view and print your past pay stubs from this portal at anytime from anywhere. This instructions below highlight the steps for logging in ADP self-service portal and access your paystubs, direct deposit information and year-end tax statement online.
Instructions for retrieving your online Pay stubs & W2
1. Point your internet browser to ADP self-service url: https://my.adp.com/static/redbox/login.html (you can save or bookmark it as a favorite)
2. Login with your User ID and password. If you haven’t logged into this portal before, you need to complete the registration process. To registration, click on the link titled “Register Now”.
3. This will link to the 1st step of 7 (Registration steps), so you can enter your registration passcode that receive from payroll department. Click on Next.
4. In the 2nd step, complete the account information form with name, SSN, EIN etc. * all fields are required.
5. You will choose a password on the next step. Password requires at least 8 character with 1 letter and 1 number.
6. In the step of 4; you have to select and answer a few of security questions which will be used for future to reset your password. After have answered the security questions you will be prompted to enter email and phone number.
7. For this section, enter your email address twice and make sure the spelling of your email address is correct. Also enter a phone number.
8. Active your email address and phone number with activation code. To activate, check your email immediately in inbox or junk/spam folder.
9. Review and submit to complete registration process.
10. Once you have logged in, you can view and print of your pay stub and w2s.
11. If you have any difficulties in logging on this system, please do not left without comment.