This article will walk you through the steps for accessing Omnicare pay stubs and W2s online. As a new Omnicare Employee or newly benefits authorized employee, you can enroll in ADP self-service. You will need you’re a registration passcode, SSN or EIN, and personal information. You will view and print a new pay stub for each pay period on payday or before the day of payday. You may also view and print your past pay stubs from this portal at any time from anywhere. These instructions below highlight the steps for logging in ADP self-service portal and access your paystubs, direct deposit information, and year-end tax statement online.
Instructions for retrieving your online Pay stubs & W2
1. Point your internet browser to ADP self-service URL: https://my.adp.com/static/redbox/login.html (you can save or bookmark it as a favorite)
2. login with your User ID and password. If you haven’t logged into this portal before, you need to complete the registration process. To register, click on the link titled “Register Now.”
3. This will link to the 1st step of 7 (Registration steps), so you can enter your registration passcode that receives from the payroll department. Click on Next.
4. In the 2nd step, complete the account information form with name, SSN, EIN, etc. * All fields are required.
5. You will choose a password on the next step. Password requires at least eight characters with one letter and 1 number.
6. In the step of 4, you have to select and answer a few security questions that will be used in the future to reset your password. After having answered the security questions, you will be prompted to enter the email and phone number.
7. For this section, enter your email address twice and make sure your email address’s spelling is correct. Also, enter a phone number.
8. Active your email address and phone number with the activation code. To activate, check your email immediately in the inbox or junk/spam folder.
9. Review and submit to complete the registration process.
10. Once you have logged in, you can view and print your pay stub and w2s.
11. If you have any difficulties logging into this system, please do not leave without comment.