Faculty staff and student employees: pay stubs are now electronically available through Employee Self Service via the internet-whenever and wherever you may choose to access your payroll information. Basically it is convenient for you. You have no more access to Equifax Paperless Pay system. According to your payroll office, there are bi-weekly and monthly payment method, if you are paid semi-monthly/bi-weekly you will be paid every other Friday, and the last working day of the month for paid monthly. You will also setup your direct deposit account thru the employee self-service portal. One the other hand, if you leave the university’s employment, you will no longer be able to access the Employee Self-service. You must contact OSU Payroll service at 614-292-2311.
Accessing your pay stubs- Navigation
1. Use the link to access OSU Employee Self-Service at http://eprofile.osu.edu/
2. Enter your login credential which is state username which is first part of your osu.edu email address and password, select a device option and click on Login.
3. If you are a new employee, you must active your username or osu.edu email address before access self-service or other university portal.
4. To active your username or osu.edu email address, go to Identity and access management web portal. The portal will prompted enter an activation code, do not have an activation code, you will also request for activation code.
5. Approve login request using BuckeyePass authentication/Duo Push
6. Once logged in, click on Payroll information folder under Time and Pay.
7. Click on View My Paycheck, It will be displayed a list of pay stubs. The most current pay stub will be presented first. You can click on any of them to view your pay stubs.
8. If you have any technical issues relative to login or username, password, you can contact the IT Service desk at 1-614-688-4357.
OSU Employee Self-service