Montefiore Employees: Paperless Pay allows you to view or update your personal and payroll information, such as contact information, pay stubs, W-4 tax withholding, year-end tax statements, etc. It is a convenient and time-saving option that will be accessible online. As an employee, you are responsible for regularly reviewing your online pay stubs to verify that the proper amount of money is being deducted for federal tax and benefits (you elected). If you are a new employee, enrollment in Paperless Pay and the direct deposit program requires completing the appropriate forms and returning the documents to the HR office as soon as possible. When receiving your forms, your Paperless Pay account will be created by an administrator, and you will be able to access your account with a six-digit EZID and default PIN.
Access the Paperless Pay Account
View and print your latest pay stubs and update your W4 information online in the following way-
1. In your web browser, navigate to https://paperlesspay.talx.com
2. Enter your employer code, 13663, and click on Continue.
3. On the Montefiore Paperless Pay home page, click on Click Here to Login.
4. In the login field, enter your six digits EZID and click on Continue.
5. In the PIN field, enter your PIN, which is 8 to 16 digits number only. If you are new to this system, enter your temporary PIN, the last four digits of your SSN, and your four-digit DOB. Click on Login.
6. If you are new to this system, you must take additional steps to include security enrollment, add and verify contact information, update default PIN, etc.
7. Once successfully logged into the system, you will view your payroll information and manage your account.
8. Need assistance, you may call 1-914-349-8346 or email me at MyPay@montefiore.org.