Montefiore Employees: Paperless Pay allows you to view or update your personal and payroll information such as contact information, pay stubs, W-4 tax withholding, year-end tax statements, etc. It is a convenient and time-saving option that will accessible online. As an employee, you have a responsibility to regularly review your online pay stubs to verify that the proper amount of money is being deducted for federal tax and benefits (you elected). If you are a new employee, enrollment in Paperless Pay and direct deposit program requires that you complete the appropriate forms and return the forms to the HR office as soon as possible. Your Paperless Pay account will be created by an administration when receiving your forms. You will be able to access your account with 6 digit EZID and default PIN.
Access the Paperless Pay Account
View and print your latest pay stubs and update your W4 information online in the following way-
1. In your web browser navigate to https://paperlesspay.talx.com
2. Enter your employer code which is 13663 and click on Continue.
3. In the Montefiore Paperless Pay home page, click on Click Here to Login.
4. In the login field enter your 6 digits EZID, click on Continue.
5. In the PIN number field, enter your PIN which is 8 to 16 digits number only. If you are new to this system, enter your temporary PIN which is the last four digits of your SSN and four-digit DOB. Click on Login.
6. If you are new to this system, you will need to take some additional steps to include security enrollment, add and verify contact information, update default PIN, etc.
7. Once you have successfully logged into the system, you will be able to view your payroll information and manage your account.
8. Need assistance, you may call at 1-914-349-8346 or email at MyPay@montefiore.org.