Foot Locker, Inc., an iconic American footwear and apparel retailer headquartered in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, boasts a rich history and global presence, operating in 28 countries. It was established in 1974 and gained independence in 1988, and its roots trace back to 1879 as it evolved from the F. W. Woolworth Company, ultimately adopting the Foot Locker name in 2001. The company manages several athletic footwear retail chains, including “Foot Locker,” “Kids Foot Locker,” and “Lady Foot Locker,” along with other athletic-oriented divisions like Champs Sports and Eastbay/Footlocker.com. With 3,363 stores across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Asia as of January 28, 2017, Foot Locker has established itself as a significant player in the athletic retail market, with around 70% of its products emanating from Nike. Committed to empowering youth culture and fostering self-expression, Foot Locker provides unparalleled experiences in sports and sneaker communities through robust team-driven strategies and ambitious global and local community impacts. Foot Locker team members have the convenience of accessing their Form W2 and pay stubs via the ADP portal, according to the payroll office. ADP, a comprehensive payroll service, allows employees to retrieve essential pay and tax information online securely.
Accessing Foot Locker Employee Pay Stubs & W2s Online via ADP ESS
Foot Locker, a global retail giant, empowers its team members with seamless digital access to essential financial records, utilizing the advanced capabilities of ADP’s Employee Self-Service (ESS) system. ADP ESS is a secure online platform designed to offer employees quick access to their personal and payroll information. For all Foot Locker employees, this service means they can view, download, and print their pay stubs and W2s with just a few clicks. If you are a Foot Locker employee or were one in the recent past, here’s how you can access this essential data:
Step-by-Step Guide to Accessing Foot Locker Financial Data:
- Visit the ADP ESS Portal: Start by logging onto https://my.adp.com.
- Login or Register: If you’ve accessed the portal before, simply enter your credentials. For new users, select “Create Account”. ADP’s user-friendly interface will guide you, ensuring your account is linked with Foot Locker swiftly.
- Find Me or Use a Registration Code: You can opt to have ADP “Find Me” or, if you possess a registration code, select the “I Have a Registration Code” option.
- Enter Personal Details: Supply the details you’ve previously shared with Foot Locker, such as an email or mobile number. You’ll also need a government-issued ID or your Employee/Associate ID and date of birth to verify your identity.
- Verification Code: Once the above step is completed, a verification code will be sent to your chosen communication channel. Enter this code to proceed.
- Setting Up Contact Details: Ensure you input a frequently used email and mobile number. This step is pivotal as it will be employed for timely notifications and identity verifications.
- Navigating the Dashboard: Once you’ve logged in, click on the “Pay” menu. From here, you can easily view, download, or print your pay statements and W2s. If you find that electronic copies aren’t available, switch to electronic delivery by clicking the “Go Paperless” option under the “Pay” menu.
It’s worth noting that the 2023 W2s will be available on the ADP portal on or before 31st January 2024. Both current and former Foot Locker employees are encouraged to obtain their W2s directly from the portal. For ex-employees, access to ESS is continued for up to 36 months post-separation.