As a TGI Fridays employee, you will be very happy to know that your pay stubs and w2 statements are available on Greenshades software which is an online employee self-service portal that allows you to get access to receiving your pay stubs, w2 statements and managing personal information. On this portal, you have the ability to make changes to your personal information such as addresses, taxes, and direct deposits. This self-service is accessible anytime via the website or mobile app. You can get access at any time from anywhere through a network-connected device such as computers, tablets, or smartphones and can view or print your pay stubs and w2 statements.
If you are already a registered user of this portal with creating an account then you can log in directly providing your email address and password. Otherwise, you have to create an account first following these instructions:
- Go to the employee login page of the portal through your network-connected computer or laptop using this URL: https://www.greenshadesonline.com/SSO/EmployeeApp/#/company/JACKMONT/login or mobile application.
- From the right section of the login page click on the “Create an account” option.
- Enter your email address and create your password following requirements: at least 6 characters, at least one uppercase letter, and at least one number.
- You have to verify your account by email verification and you will be sent an email message to your email address.
- From the email, message click on the “Continue GreenEmployee Account Setup” link and provide the required information following the instructions such as SSN (Social Security Number) without dashed and date of birth with slashes.
- Now, select an option from the list for verifying your identity to create your self-service account on this portal.
- You will be sent an access code following your selection. Provide that code and click “Continue to Green Employee” for going to the next step.
- If your entered code is valid then you will be confirmed through a pop-up notification and prompted to log in with your email address and password.
- Now provide your email address and password and click “Log In”. A welcome wizard will appear on the screen and you have to provide some additional information following the on-screen instructions for reaching on the dashboard.
- Finally, you are on the dashboard. You can view your payroll and tax-related information and can print your pay stubs and W2 statements with detailed information from the Pay History Tab.
Disclaimer: TGI Fridays and the TGI Fridays logo are the registered trademarks and copyrighted works of the TGI Fridays Franchisor, LLC.