As a TGI Fridays employee, you will be delighted to know that your pay stubs and w2s are available on Greenshades software, an online employee self-service portal that allows you to get access to receiving your pay stubs, w2 statements, and managing personal information. You can change your personal information on this portal, such as addresses, taxes, and direct deposits. This self-service is accessible anytime via the website or mobile app. You can access it anytime from anywhere through a network-connected device such as a computer, tablet, or smartphone and can view or print your pay stubs and w2 statements.
If you are already a registered user of this portal creating an account, you can log in directly by providing your email address and password. Otherwise, you have to create an account first, following these instructions:
- Go to the portal’s employee login page through your network-connected computer or laptop using this URL: https://www.greenshadesonline.com/SSO/EmployeeApp/#/company/JACKMONT/login or mobile application.
- Click on the “Create an account” option from the right section of the login page.
- Enter your email address and create your password following the requirements: at least six characters, at least one uppercase letter, and at least one number.
- You have to verify your account by email verification, and you will be sent an email message to your email address.
- From the email message, click on the “Continue GreenEmployee Account Setup” link and provide the required information following the instructions, such as SSN (Social Security Number) without dashing and date of birth with slashes.
- Now, select an option from the list for verifying your identity to create your self-service account on this portal.
- You will be sent an access code following your selection. Provide that code and click “Continue to Green Employee” to go to the next step.
- If your entered code is valid, you will be confirmed through a pop-up notification and prompted to log in with your email address and password.
- Now provide your email address and password and click “Log In.” A welcome wizard will appear on the screen, and you must give some additional information following the on-screen instructions to reach the dashboard.
- Finally, you are on the dashboard. You can view your payroll and tax-related information and print your pay stubs and W2 statements with detailed information from the Pay History Tab.
Disclaimer: TGI Fridays and the TGI Fridays logo are the trademarks and copyrighted works of the TGI Fridays Franchisor, LLC.