Kate Spade & Company LLC a subsidiary company of Tapestry, Inc. has been running and growing its business in the fashion industry for more than 4 decades and currently designing, manufacturing and marketing their products such as men’s and women’s clothing, belongings and perfumes under the brands as Kate Spade New York and Jack Spade. Kate Spade & Company is offering its numerous products with almost 150 retail shops in New York, more than 175 shops globally and about 450 outlets at different locations of every continent. A large number of employees are associated with this company who are provided their pay stubs and w2 statements online in details via paperless payroll portal of Equifax, Inc.
How to Login?
If you are an employee of Kate Spade & Company LLC then you are able to receive, view and print your pay stubs and w2 statements on paperless pay portal and following instructions may help you properly:
- Navigate to the portal with this link: https://paperlesspay.talx.com/kate
- Click on “Click Here to Login>” option.
- Provide your employer code as 11326 (If the system wants) and click on “Continue>” button that will lead you to the log in process.
- Provide your Employee ID and click on “Continue>”.
- If you have forgotten your Employee ID then you can retrieve with “Forget your Employee ID?” option below the Employee ID inputting textbox. And you have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) and date of birth following mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Provide your PIN and click on “Continue>”.
- If you have forgotten your PIN then you can retrieve your PIN with “Forget your PIN?” option below the PIN inputting textbox. And you have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Last 4 digits of your SSN (Social Security Number) and date of birth following mm/dd/yyyy format.
- If you face any problem with this process please contact with your employer.
- After a successful log in, you are able to view and print your pay stubs and w2 statements in details.
First time or new user?
- You have to log in with entering Employee ID and initial PIN for first time log in. So, please, contact with your employer for initial PIN. With entering your initial PIN click on Log in button.
- Click on the “Enroll Now” option to complete enrollment process.
- You can remember your device in the system for next time log in with selecting “yes” otherwise “No” option and click “continue>” to next step.
- Please set up a security image and click “continue>” to next step.
- Answer some security questions according to your personal issues.
- Provide your current phone number and email address for getting notifications.
- Please, review your all information step by step.
- Finally, change your initial PIN number to making it more unique and secured.