Kate Spade & Company LLC, a subsidiary company of Tapestry, Inc., has been running and growing its business in the fashion industry for more than four decades and currently designing, manufacturing, and marketing their products such as men’s and women’s clothing, belongings, and perfumes under the brands as Kate Spade New York and Jack Spade. Kate Spade & Company offers its numerous products with almost 150 retail shops in New York, more than 175 shops globally, and about 450 outlets at different locations on every continent. Many employees are associated with this company, which are provided their pay stubs and w2 statements online in detail via the paperless payroll portal of Equifax, Inc.
How to Login?
If you are an employee of Kate Spade & Company LLC, then you can receive, view, and print your pay stubs and w2 statements on the paperless-pay portal, and the following instructions may help you properly:
- Navigate to the portal with this link: https://paperlesspay.talx.com/kate
- Click on the “Click Here to Login>” option.
- Provide your employer code as 11326 (If the system wants) and click on the “Continue>” button that will lead you to the login process.
- Provide your Employee ID and click on “Continue>.”
- If you have forgotten your Employee ID, you can retrieve the “Forget your Employee ID?” option below the Employee ID inputting textbox. And you have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number), and date of birth following mm/dd/yyyy format.
- Provide your PIN and click on “Continue>.”
- If you have forgotten your PIN, you can retrieve your PIN with the “Forget your PIN?” option below the PIN inputting textbox. And you have to provide your First Name, Last Name, Last four digits of your SSN (Social Security Number), and date of birth following mm/dd/yyyy format.
- If you face any problem with this process, please contact your employer.
- After a successful login, you can view and print your pay stubs and w2 statements in detail.
First time or new user?
- You have to log in by entering Employee ID and initial PIN for the first time log in. So, please, contact your employer for an initial PIN; with entering your initial PIN, click on the login button.
- Click on the “Enroll Now” option to complete the enrollment process.
- You can remember your device in the system for next time login by selecting “yes” otherwise “No” option and click “continue>” to the next step.
- Please set up a security image and click “continue>” to the next step.
- Answer some security questions according to your issues.
- Provide your current phone number and email address for getting notifications.
- Please, review all your information step by step.
- Finally, change your initial PIN to making it more unique and secure.