Express Services, Inc.; a privately owned staffing company started a journey with a glorious vision ” To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.” After establishing this company in 1983, it started franchising in 1985 and now it has offices at different places in different countries as the United States, Canada, South Africa, etc. Currently, Express Services, Inc. is employing almost 6 lakh people around the world from about 800 offices via a network of franchises where people can take opportunities as a full range of employment solutions. Now, it is employing skilled human resource for different business institutions as temporary, temporary to hire and permanent staffing. This Staffing Company has set a goal for employing about a million job finding people in a year for professional, commercial and administrative purposes. Employees are able to receive their pay stubs and w2 statements electronically via Workforce Self Service Portal at https://workforce.expresspros.com. Here, you can manage your personal information, time card and try to find a new job with better opportunities.
How to Login?
- First navigate to the log in page of your Workforce Self Service Portal with this link as https://workforce.expresspros.com
- Provide your Username.
- Provide your Password.
- Click on Sign In button.
- Now, you will be navigated to your dashboard and can view or manage your profile with all information and documents.
New User? Sign Up your Account:
If you are a new user and you don’t have an account on Workforce Self Service Portal then Click on “Sign Up For Your Free Account Now” and register an account.
- Provide your First Name and Last Name.
- Create a unique Username. You have to create your Username with 6 to 80 characters where alphanumeric, dashes, dots, underscores, and @ signs are valid.
- Create a strong Password and confirm your password.
- Provide your Email address and confirm your email address.
- Select your country.
- Check the End User License Agreement.
- Click on Register button.
Get Your Pay Stubs:
After logging in successfully you can view and download your pay stubs via “View Pay Statements” option from Reports section of the dashboard. After clicking on “View Pay Statements” you have to select year and then you will get a list of your pay stubs. With clicking on “view details” you can get your detailed pay stubs and can download in pdf format.
Get your W2 statements:
You can get your W2 statements in two ways as via Download and Print or Email.
After logging in to Workforce Self Service Portal, you can download and print a pdf format of your W2 statements via “Request a Duplicate W2” option under Reports Section. Here you have to click on your desired year for getting your W2 statements.
Otherwise, if you want to get via email then you have to fill up a W2 Duplicate Request Form at this link: https://workforce.expresspros.com/duplicatew2. Here you have to provide your Fast and Last Name, SSN (Social Security Number) and select your desired year.