Express Services, Inc., a privately-owned staffing company, started a journey with a glorious vision” To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.” After establishing this company in 1983, it started franchising in 1985, and now it has offices in different countries such as the United States, Canada, South Africa, etc. Express Services, Inc. currently employs almost 6 lakh people worldwide from about 800 offices via a network of franchises where people can take opportunities for a full range of employment solutions. It now employs skilled human resources for different business institutions as temporary, temporary, and permanent staff. This Staffing Company has set a goal of using about a million job-finding people in a year for professional, commercial, and administrative purposes. Employees can receive their pay stubs and w2 statements electronically via Workforce Self-Service Portal at https://workforce.expresspros.com. Here, you can manage your personal information and time card and find a new job with better opportunities.
How to Login?
- First, navigate to the login page of your Workforce Self-Service Portal with this link https://workforce.expresspros.com.
- Provide your Username.
- Provide your Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- You will now be navigated to your dashboard and can view or manage your profile with all information and documents.
New User? Sign Up for your Account:
If you are a new user and don’t have a Workforce Self-Service Portal account, click “Sign Up For Your Free Account Now” and register an account.
- Provide your First Name and Last Name.
- Create a unique Username. You have to create your Username with 6 to 80 characters where alphanumeric, dashes, dots, underscores, and @ signs are valid.
- Create a strong password and confirm your password.
- Provide your Email address and confirm your email address.
- Select your country.
- Check the End User License Agreement.
- Click on the Register button.
Get Your Pay Stubs:
After logging in successfully, you can view and download your pay stubs via the “View Pay Statements” option from the Reports section of the dashboard. After clicking on “View Pay Statements,” you have to select the year and get a list of your pay stubs. By clicking on “view details,” you can get your detailed pay stubs and download them in pdf format.
Get your W2 statements:
You can get your W2 statements in two ways via Download and Print or Email.
After logging into Workforce Self-Service Portal, you can download and print a pdf format of your W2 statements via the “Request a Duplicate W2” option under the Reports Section. You have to click on your desired year to get your W2 notifications.
Otherwise, if you want to get it via email, you must fill up a W2 Duplicate Request Form at this link: https://workforce.expresspros.com/duplicatew2. Here you have to provide your Fast and Last Name and SSN (Social Security Number) and select your desired year.