Express Services, Inc., a privately-owned staffing company, started a journey with a glorious vision ” To help as many people as possible find good jobs by helping as many clients as possible find good people.” After establishing this company in 1983, it started franchising in 1985, and now it has offices at different places in different countries as the United States, Canada, South Africa, etc. Currently, Express Services, Inc. is employing almost 6 lakh people worldwide from about 800 offices via a network of franchises where people can take opportunities as a full range of employment solutions. It is now employing skilled human resources for different business institutions as temporary, temporary to hire, and permanent staffing. This Staffing Company has set a goal for employing about a million job finding people in a year for professional, commercial, and administrative purposes. Employees can receive their pay stubs and w2 statements electronically via Workforce Self Service Portal at https://workforce.expresspros.com. Here, you can manage your personal information, time card, and find a new job with better opportunities.
How to Login?
- First, navigate to the login page of your Workforce Self Service Portal with this link as https://workforce.expresspros.com
- Provide your Username.
- Provide your Password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
- You will now be navigated to your dashboard and can view or manage your profile with all information and documents.
New User? Sign Up your Account:
If you are a new user and don’t have an account on Workforce Self Service Portal, click on “Sign Up For Your Free Account Now” and register an account.
- Provide your First Name and Last Name.
- Create a unique Username. You have to create your Username with 6 to 80 characters where alphanumeric, dashes, dots, underscores, and @ signs are valid.
- Create a strong password and confirm your password.
- Provide your Email address and confirm your email address.
- Select your country.
- Check the End User License Agreement.
- Click on the Register button.
Get Your Pay Stubs:
After logging in successfully, you can view and download your pay stubs via the “View Pay Statements” option from the Reports section of the dashboard. After clicking on “View Pay Statements,” you have to select the year, and then you will get a list of your pay stubs. By clicking on “view details,” you can get your detailed pay stubs and download them in pdf format.
Get your W2 statements:
You can get your W2 statements in two ways as via Download and Print or Email.
After logging into Workforce Self Service Portal, you can download and print a pdf format of your W2 statements via the “Request a Duplicate W2” option under the Reports Section. Here you have to click on your desired year for getting your W2 statements.
Otherwise, if you want to get via email, you have to fill up a W2 Duplicate Request Form at this link: https://workforce.expresspros.com/duplicatew2. Here you have to provide your Fast and Last Name, SSN (Social Security Number), and select your desired year.